Current time: 19 Apr 2024, 10:08 AM

Playlist Suggestion
Offline Wage13

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 32
Likes Given: 0
Playlist Suggestion

A bunch of us were talking today about how we missed some of the old MM playlists. 24x7 CTF tanks and everything can get pretty boring. One team that's great with tanks can easily win all the games. What was nice about MM's playlist is It'd be one game with tanks, one with no tanks or banshee, then lightvehicles (with lots of snipers), then Foot Soldier (a favorite map for many of us). You guys should have a CTF Coag switch it up like that, it'd be great and keep the games more interesting.
25 Jun 2013, 02:56 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Nero

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 99
Re: Playlist Suggestion

I was considering that myself for quite some time. I think if I take one of the Coag lists, and change it on the rotation they had, which I think was between normal and Covies CTF, that may make things a bit more interesting.

I've also been considering adding a District playlist as well.
[Image: nerosig.png]
Certified imposter hunter:
Caught - 12
Glitchers - 30
Hackers - 3
25 Jun 2013, 08:50 AM
Find Reply
Offline JAY007S

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 10

This is a good idea to make things more fun and fair.Also if this happens can you fix the force even teams thing because people always switch to the wining team and dont get booted from game. Like one time it was 10 blues and like 5 reds, one of them was afk so 4. Pretty much what happend is one person switched and then the others followed.
[Image: scaled.php?server=69&filename=sogjay.png&res=medium]
26 Jun 2013, 01:08 AM
Find Reply
Offline Nero

Registered
12 Years of Service

I could've sworn those were already working. I may need to restart the server tool.
Caught - 12
Glitchers - 30
Hackers - 3
26 Jun 2013, 08:05 AM
Find Reply
Offline Nero

Registered
12 Years of Service

So, I modified one of the COAG servers to reflect the changes that Kills and I spoke about to add some more maps to the rotation.

Now, if you guys want Covie CTF Coag in the rotation, let me know. I'll be happy to add that to the Coag rotation.

The AFK kick is now working. I know Cloud doesn't like it, but at the same point, it's not really fair for people to be playing in matches that are 8v8, but 3 are AFK. (Why people won't leave the server if they really need to be AFK for a long period of time is beyond me, but I'm not one to speculate).

The unfair teamchange kick I have not seen if it's working or not yet. But, I do know it's active.
Caught - 12
Glitchers - 30
Hackers - 3
26 Jun 2013, 01:22 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

What if there were two servers with one tank and one not? Even with this playlist it would be hard to tell from the server list if there tank or not.

One server has tank and than light vecs.. And the other has not at all. That way we know that one has tank or light vecs. and the other has none.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
26 Jun 2013, 02:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline Nero

Registered
12 Years of Service

Well, the tanks are one of the big reasons why people show up to the servers. Believe it or not.

Now I have no problem taking the tanks out. But I want to see how the changes I made currently unfold and how the general populace enjoys it.

So far, everybody is responding positively to the changes, which is good. Been getting a lot of traffic to the Team Fiesta server, which is my brainchild. It means they like what we're offering.

So, let's see how people like the changes, and then I'll go from there.
Caught - 12
Glitchers - 30
Hackers - 3
26 Jun 2013, 02:21 PM
Find Reply
Offline Wage13

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 32

Yeah even if the AFK kick wasn't for an hour, it'd still cut down on a lot of it. So many people join and are gone for hours or days. Sometimes 2-3 of them at a time.

Doesn't Kills already have that setup on SiC server or something?

You're right about the Tanks. I start a lot of games and it takes less time on a tanks server. Coag seems to do better than anything else too. But if you're good in tanks you can own on about any map which is kinda why were were thinking it'd be better with other stuff like Foot Soldier, Light Vehicles, NoBanshee, etc (still on Coag). The games weren't so one sided with that setup on MM.

I haven't seen any games on SmG since the changes. Everyone seems to be playing on WM or I4ni which sucks for a lot of players since the admins on those servers ban people for being too good or out of hacker paranoia.
28 Jun 2013, 12:49 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

We that huge problem with tanks is once it's near you base. Your screwed because it spawn kills and your team won't be able to advance.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
28 Jun 2013, 02:29 AM
Find Reply
Offline Nero

Registered
12 Years of Service

And that's why the random secondary is active. So at the very least, you have a chance of drawing a Rocket Launcher.
Caught - 12
Glitchers - 30
Hackers - 3
28 Jun 2013, 08:11 AM
Find Reply