Halo 5 PC. Add me for Customs.
Offline Slingin

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 77
Likes Given: 0
Bronze MedalSmG YouTuber
Halo 5 PC. Add me for Customs.

So Halo 5' Forge and Custom Games modes have finally been added to the PC for free.  That being said it does require Windows 10.  Hopefully any and all those who are interested in the game took advantage of the free Windows 10 upgrade if their specs where on par. 

The game is far from perfect at this time.  Remember this is a direct port of only aspects of the full game for one.  Secondly there will be constant updates in the future based on customer feedback.  Some issues are already in the works like a armor customization menu (currently only available on Halo Waypoint), and a fps limiter that caps at 30 or 60fps.  High end GPU's will likely stutter without the use of V'sync which is unfortunate as the V'sync causes noticeable lag on controls.  Being a port, even with extra graphic options, there will not be substantial differences in quality.  Just slight eye candy for higher resolutions 'slight'.  So don't be expected to be blown away.

An XBOX live GOLD ACCOUNT IS NOT REQUIRED to play Halo 5 forge.  You only need a Microsoft Account (just like Halo 2 PC)

Getting into customs can be a pain in the rear at this point.  There is no way to add gamers to your friends list from Halo 5 Forge.  The only method I know for sure that works, is getting on your Xbox (if you have one) to add a friend first.  360 or Xbone.  Possibly can be done through H2V. Not for sure as I have not tried it.  There is a few methods of getting online with a group of people. This website will get you in with active players who can then add you!
https://discord.gg/8D9ebyW
This channel will talk about updates and changes.
https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/5...on_thread/

Anyway! Those interested, just post your gamertag in this forum.  I will make sure to add you.  I have a group of people that enjoy customs.
[Image: Signature%20SMG_zpsp3dbyxce.png]
11 Sep 2016, 10:42 AM
Website Find Reply
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018
RE: Halo 5 PC. Add me for Customs.

I will get it asap. I will DM you!
Stonks
11 Sep 2016, 10:48 AM