6 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Red VS Blue Wars

Red VS Blue Wars Website
Red VS Blue Wars Forums
Red VS Blue Wars Facebook Page
Red VS Blue Wars Discord

Give us a like on facebook so we can get group of people big enough to start the wars again.

(sorry for double post not sure where should post since ya asking how make servers. or if can help get wars going with yalls)

Also i would like to say great job with yalls halo 2 servers. I Am interested just how do yall set up a dedicated server for halo2 now ?
if cant answer that its ok. Its just golly i would love to get Red VS Blue Wars going again, it was a great experience to be in the wars back in 2005 when they first started, and war after war we grew an the website grew an more features to the game of Red VS Blue Wars were added. a simple idea was a ton of fun for everyone who played halo 2

The Red VS Blue Wars were a group of 2 factions red an blue, Each weekend companys in each army, company being a group of 8 people in a army, would fight another company of equal skill level determined by general winnings an scores as they fought in the wars. The War was fought on many different war maps which i still have the original everything to red vs blue wars website, all the war maps we fought on i still have etc. Different rules were made for different war maps. the 2nd an 3rd war maps were space with the planets or halos in a grid with a army being able to attack a certain map from a certain map they owned. This war map also had Space ships, Defence an Attack ships. the Fleet admiral, would be able to move these ships an place the attack ship next to a map maybe they couldnt attack because it was to far into enemy territory or you could attack a enemys attack ship to disable for a week or so. this ofcourse would be fought on the space ship map in halo 2 . elongation? i think it was. But anywho the General of the army would decide what map to attack each week, an the companys would fight it out each week to gain control or lose territory(maps) until one army conquers the other army by controlling all the maps on the war map. An that is how a war was won, then electiions for new general, fleet admiral, etc would be held for each army at the end of a war. Recruits would be recruited by recruiters of each army, an go through boot camps etc. An we had over 29-50 different Ranks a player in the army could obtain. Mostly by participating is how a player could rank up, or going through special training etc, ranger training is another path a player in a army could take. Any who it was HELL of alot of fun then an could be again. i would love to get it going again an get the website set back up etc so we could enjoy all the features we had like war records for each player, profiles for each player, stats for every game, and video of games played during the war like so

So ya if yall could in any way help me get a server or something avialable to set up the gametypes we had for the wars etc. I would love to get this thing going again.  and give us a like on facebook if interested yourself so i know people want to play in the wars again . thank you for your time
[/url][url=https://www.facebook.com/redvsbluewars/]

http://www.geocities.ws/redvsbluewar/    here is the old website or whats cached of it to get a feel for what it was like back in the day
(This post was last modified: 23 Jun 2017, 05:10 AM by DXDoug.)
16 Jun 2017, 08:37 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service
Threads: 287
The BombBronze MedalLegendary
RE: Red VS Blue Wars

Sorry man, unfortunately no public release of the dedicated H2V servers are out yet; that I know of. For more information about them you'll have to visit: www.halo2vista.com
[Image: xYk6UVx.png]
16 Jun 2017, 11:20 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Prodigy

OG Member
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Discord: OhMyProdigY#9496
GreenHalo GodSapphire DonatorThanks From CloudCS:GO Tournament AwardLegendary
FortniterThe BombCoolDrunkGamerChristmas 2018

Join SmG and you can help with our servers
[Image: 01wSZwN.jpg]
H2VGT: Oh My ProdigY
XboxGT: TheJakeProdigY
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OhMyProdigY/

16 Jun 2017, 11:57 PM
Find Reply
Offline DXDoug

Registered
6 Years of Service

hehe i wouldnt mind to join yall if yall wouldnt mind helping me host the wars i would love to join yall

ok i got the website back on!! ::Dut anyone with better website skills then me feel free to throw in some suggestions etc ::Ds i know i need fix alot of things on it but it is a 12 year old website lol but im working on it

https://redvsbluewars.000webhostapp.com/

do yall have a discord or anything? can talk more on ? Prodigy? discord for the halo 2 servers or something? ive been really busy getting the redvsbluewars website back online, and discord up, an advertising etc. an i know i probably cant host dedicated server right now for halo 2 etc , but ya would love chat more with yall an stuff thanks for any info   always feel free contact me at redvsbluewar@yahoo.com or redvsbluewars@yahoo.com

Gonna play some an stream and try get the word out with my videos streaming an upload em youtube etc lol whatever works but ya thanks for the servers to play on :D

i sent this to you prodigy i think you are the halo 2 servers admin right?

Hey i would love to help with Halo 2 servers to not just to get some of my own gametypes out there but ofcourse maybe be able get those fun ones out there as well like brave heart, zombies, etc unless have another server for those kind of game types, and if maybe to be able use one for Matches for the Wars if that would be ok so players could play the match they need to fight in the war each week.  i already have a list of the gametypes that i would like to use for  a server there is alot and ones for every map in the game listed here. I would love set these gametypes up etc and have a server host em i think alot of people would join an have fun playing them because they were hand crafted an tested for many wars an battles so that they would be equal and non biased towards any team. So as you would say a Fair match :D       here is the website with the Gametypes i would love to be able to add to a SMG server https://redvsbluewars.000webhostapp.com/gametype.html    umm let me know what i need to do etc in order for maybe this all to be able to happen. I would do anything to be able let my gaming community (though no existent really right now) but i have likes on facebook daily an people who want to play in the wars again im sure. So ya i would do anything anything to be able use SMG servers for Red VS Blue Wars gametypes and To host matches for players to fight as needed to engage an start the Wars again.

Many thanks already for having many great servers on Halo 2 online. I can speak for alot of people when say god bless you :D
(This post was last modified: 19 Jun 2017, 02:22 PM by DXDoug.)
18 Jun 2017, 11:43 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service

If you had checked this link: http://www.halo2vista.com/
You'll see they have a discord, and are also the creaters of the revamped H2V including dedicated server, perhaps they will give it to you too.
19 Jun 2017, 03:10 PM
Find Reply
Offline DXDoug

Registered
6 Years of Service

give what to me? i know im on there discord. i was wondering if yall had one though since i want to join yall

i already know i probably cant make a dedicated server but i will try still though. but ya i use att 4g cell phone for internet so ya lol doubt a server will come from that. do yall use a certain hosting site for the servers?

about have the forums up an running then everyone can start signing up etc for what army they want join and what not. So positions in the armys General, etc will start being nominated for etc. and voted upon for the first new war

but ya like even Red VS Blue Wars has a discord. yall have one right?
(This post was last modified: 19 Jun 2017, 03:33 PM by DXDoug.)
19 Jun 2017, 03:15 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018

our admin hosts the servers on his own.

You could hop on our TS - ts.smgclan.net

We don't use discord much.
Stonks
19 Jun 2017, 05:36 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

>using a botnet

Nah there was a discord at one point but I don't think people use it much. You're much more likely to find people Australians on our Teamspeak.
(This post was last modified: 20 Jun 2017, 12:05 AM by Beasty.)
20 Jun 2017, 12:04 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

There are a lot more Americans there now a days.. we will take over! xD
But feel free to hop on TS mate :perc:
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
20 Jun 2017, 01:09 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Hawk

12 Years of Service

(19 Jun 2017, 03:15 PM)DXDoug Wrote: give what to me?

The dedicate server software so that you could host in your own. 

However, since you're unable to host from a mobile connection, which is reasonable, MAYBE our H2V admin, Prodigay me, could help you out..
20 Jun 2017, 04:10 AM
Find Reply