Discord: Linamium#4667
TwitterScoutDiscord WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterGamer
Exclamation  Linamium Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
SmG SpookyLinBoi

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
SmG Linamium,Linamium,LinBoi

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
22/10/2019
11:47 PM
GMT+1

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Now its a really long story i have state but im trying to make it as simple as possible.
A banned Member was trying to know the reason why he was banned so i went ahead and showed it to him, reading a couple of details to him and other things which were not meant to be out of the Staff team, i leaked things i shouldn't have and when we were being asked as to who did it, the person said that i can hide my own name and self so they wouldn't find out and i agreed to it, which was my biggest mistake so far.
I tried to hide myself and even had to lie on some occasions which was not a good thing to do but i was stressed out where i couldn't even handle myself so i just went with the plan.
Later people found out and were investigating deeply onto it but i couldn't do anything but just wait and hope, i knew i had done a mistake and shoulda just said i did it in the beggining and i would have been spared, but i realised that opportunity too late.
I didn't think that things should have gone this far but at the same time i agree to my punishment and agree that i did a bunch of mistakes and things i should not have done.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
A while has passed since i was banned and ive learn't from my mistakes and realised everything that ive done wrong from Head to Toe.
I agree that ive done a lot of wrong things that i shouldn't have and didn't admit them and im sure ive studied and read everything.
At last i can say that im sorry to anyone who might have got hurt from that incident and to the whole Staff team for breaking the peace with everyone.
I will not attempt to try anything from the past and would like to get back to SmG.
Im willing to accept any other punishment there is on my way to getting back to the Community.

Sincerely Linamium :blackhat:
[Image: CvEaOK8.gif]
10 Nov 2019, 06:08 PM
Find
Offline SmG Nani

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 241
Likes Given: 42
Discord: Nani#8321
OverwatchGamerTwitterPet LoverDiscord WarriorScout
Discord MasterEntertainerDiamondHalloween 2019InstagramGolden Guardian
BronyDrunkGatekeeperEntertainerFortniterDiamond
StreamerValorantValorant TournamentCrystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerBoost Gang
Super ComputerThanks From Cloud
RE: Linamium Ban Appeal

Closed while staff discuss.
/locked
[Image: signature2.gif]
10 Nov 2019, 06:12 PM
Find
Offline SmG Nani

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 241
Likes Given: 42
Discord: Nani#8321
OverwatchGamerTwitterPet LoverDiscord WarriorScout
Discord MasterEntertainerDiamondHalloween 2019InstagramGolden Guardian
BronyDrunkGatekeeperEntertainerFortniterDiamond
StreamerValorantValorant TournamentCrystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerBoost Gang
Super ComputerThanks From Cloud
RE: Linamium Ban Appeal

Appeal Denied 

You leaked information out of staff and lied to all of us.

We have decided to keep you banned for 3 weeks. 
In future, if this will ever happen again it will result in a permanent ban on Discord and Forums. 

After your ban period is over you can make a new ban appeal.
[Image: signature2.gif]
11 Nov 2019, 07:16 PM
Find