Current time: 28 Mar 2024, 09:13 AM

Something important
Offline Draxx

Whatever floats your boat
5 Years of Service
Threads: 28
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Anomi#5381
Emerald DonatorChristmas 2018Discord WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerSapphire DonatorCool
Thanks From CloudPet LoverScoutValentines Day RubyCrystal DonatorDiscord Master
Halloween 2019JokerBoost Gang
Something important

I’m taking a step forward in a right way and making things right with this community... I am sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart and wanted to change for a good reason.. I’ve put away my alcohol and I wanted to get help and I’ve been thinking about my future and what I do to help others... I’m sorry if I’m ticked off acting sometimes I’m human we all are... but I just wanted to step forward and not hold myself back anymore like I’ve been doing.. I’ve made threads similar to this one but this truly is a true apology and I’m sorry.. you’ll say well he said this and that but I really do mean it and wanted to stand out and not be a toxic person and enrage others trying to have fun on this platform... so if you’re reading this maybe try to encourage others to do the same and not hold grudges. And if you want to talk about something then just hit me up in my dms I’m always open (don’t send anything nsfw tho I’m serious). I’ve come along way and I wanted to kick off the new year in a positive matter so if I was nasty to you then you have every right to tell me I was wrong and I will make that right... sincerely SmG Draxx :)
Charmander  Me when the
24 Feb 2020, 01:40 AM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 170
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: Something important

Aye that's whats up hope you improve as I'm already seeing in chat/discord PepeOk
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
25 Feb 2020, 01:29 AM
Find Reply
Offline Lynx

6 Years of Service
Threads: 75
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Muss
FortniterDiscord WarriorInstagram

(24 Feb 2020, 01:40 AM)Draxx Wrote: I’m taking a step forward in a right way and making things right with this community... I am sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart and wanted to change for a good reason.. I’ve put away my alcohol and I wanted to get help and I’ve been thinking about my future and what I do to help others... I’m sorry if I’m ticked off acting sometimes I’m human we all are... but I just wanted to step forward and not hold myself back anymore like I’ve been doing.. I’ve made threads similar to this one but this truly is a true apology and I’m sorry.. you’ll say well he said this and that but I really do mean it and wanted to stand out and not be a toxic person and enrage others trying to have fun on this platform... so if you’re reading this maybe try to encourage others to do the same and not hold grudges. And if you want to talk about something then just hit me up in my dms I’m always open (don’t send anything nsfw tho I’m serious). I’ve come along way and I wanted to kick off the new year in a positive matter so if I was nasty to you then you have every right to tell me I was wrong and I will make that right... sincerely SmG Draxx :)
Thats some wholesome stuff. I plan on doing the same stuff with my lad @SmG Ranger. Maybe things are gonna start turning around in our community and we can all be homies.  Blush

Homie Gang @"Nanii" @"PKCell" @Zee @Rundas
[Image: image0.gif]
26 Feb 2020, 10:10 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 170
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb

(26 Feb 2020, 10:10 AM)Lynx Wrote:
(24 Feb 2020, 01:40 AM)Draxx Wrote: I’m taking a step forward in a right way and making things right with this community... I am sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart and wanted to change for a good reason.. I’ve put away my alcohol and I wanted to get help and I’ve been thinking about my future and what I do to help others... I’m sorry if I’m ticked off acting sometimes I’m human we all are... but I just wanted to step forward and not hold myself back anymore like I’ve been doing.. I’ve made threads similar to this one but this truly is a true apology and I’m sorry.. you’ll say well he said this and that but I really do mean it and wanted to stand out and not be a toxic person and enrage others trying to have fun on this platform... so if you’re reading this maybe try to encourage others to do the same and not hold grudges. And if you want to talk about something then just hit me up in my dms I’m always open (don’t send anything nsfw tho I’m serious). I’ve come along way and I wanted to kick off the new year in a positive matter so if I was nasty to you then you have every right to tell me I was wrong and I will make that right... sincerely SmG Draxx :)
Thats some wholesome stuff. I plan on doing the same stuff with my lad @SmG Ranger. Maybe things are gonna start turning around in our community and we can all be homies.  Blush

Homie Gang @"Nanii" @"PKCell" @Zee @Rundas
Nice and sup homie and same as zee said if you need to talk i'll do the best I can to talk to ya in dms
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
27 Feb 2020, 07:07 PM
Find Reply