Current time: 20 Apr 2024, 09:39 AM

Poll: Should I continue this fanfic?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
54.55%
6 54.55%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The triangle of love (featuring: Drazzle, Lightning, and Aspire)
Away Valentina

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Likes Given: 0
Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterHalloweenFortniterBronyChristmas 2018
The triangle of love (featuring: Drazzle, Lightning, and Aspire)

I was only 16 years old when I first saw him move next door. He was filthy hot; with his dry, brown strands of hair and ogre-like facial features. I couldn’t stop but admire his beauty...the love of my life, Aspire.

--------------
My name’s Drazzle and I’m someone who you would call a scrawny noodle-head and an outsider. I’m very different compared to everyone. Rather than being someone who likes to socialize and being outdoors, I spend the rest of my hours living in my room; doing nothing but watching furry stuff. I’m a HUGE furry. In my whole entirety, I have never really socialized with another human being, that is until I met Aspire.
-------------
It all started when the swashbuckling ogre Aspire first moved into next door. I immediately fell head-over-heels and couldn’t help but just approach this handsome beast. Although as soon as I approached him…

TO BE CONTINUED...
16 Sep 2018, 03:01 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
The triangle of love (featuring: Drazzle, Lightning, and Aspire) - by Valentina - 16 Sep 2018, 03:01 PM