My PC won't be running again till early next week
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5KA Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
My PC won't be running again till early next week

My PC is down and needs hardware to be fixed. The parts will be in early next week and should be back up and running again. Luckily Alienware's support is amazing. They are buying a new motherboard, RAM, and a NIC. All of the parts will all be free. They are also sending someone out to replace them while I am at work next week. 

Situations like this are why I will never build another PC. I use to build my PCs and servers before I got my Alienware. But with the advancement in technology,the prices dropping for pre-build computers, and the premium extended warranties most companies offer it is almost stupid to build one.

I purchased my PC late 2018. This means free parts, installation and repair, and 24/7 support until 2023.  I hate to say it but building your own PC with your own hands is starting to become obsolete. The amount of money you save compared to the headache just isn't worth it anymore.

With all the being said I am currently working on my other Alienware Area 51.  TellMeMoar I know how will I survive. 

Oh If I am in voice it will probably be on my phone since my headset is also broken and a new one is being shipped out.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12 Jan 2019, 04:17 AM by Cloud.)
12 Jan 2019, 04:15 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
My PC won't be running again till early next week - by Cloud - 12 Jan 2019, 04:15 AM