[Ban Appeal] Verisimilitude Ban Appeal
Offline Verisimilitude

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Verisimilitude
Crystal DonatorCoolEmerald DonatorThe BombThanks From CloudGhostAdvanced DonatorThanks From Cloud
Exclamation  Verisimilitude Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Verisimilitude#7071

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
None

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
February 17th

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I received a warning for being toxic to Linuxy, but those messages were out of context and thrown in with one joke about pickles bullying him. If the chat had been read properly I literally discussed what made the Linux OS trash, and specifically distro packages, as well as the flaws for Unix, MacOS, OSX and Windows, but they weren't in the screenshots.

I was then later banned for the drama with Pickles. The entire time I was in SmG all I ever saw was him being toxic and targeting people to harass/bully, I stuck up for multiple people that he targeted, and myself when he targeted me. Staff were online pretty much the whole time as well as Rose who had #PicklePosse in his name and called me a "beta" along with Pickles. 

I was told to drop it, and I did, then like a day later I came online and Pickles pinged me 3 times calling me a beta, so I pinged back calling him a beta then told him to skip to the part where he goes away and cries to staff and then ignored him thereafter, and that's when I got banned "for bringing it up again" I believe I was told.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Honestly don't feel like I should have been permanently banned for it, I didn't bring it back up, he did. He targeted pretty much everyone he could on a daily basis and everyone just let it slide until I stood up to him. It should never have gotten that far, I definitely didn't start it, and he should have been dealt with long before he got to me. 

I apologise for not helping calm the situation and helping it to escalate, it definitely wasn't my intention when he started insulting me and I did ignore him for a period until I saw Rose asking me "who's beta now" when Pickles called me a beta, it was much more difficult after this when I realised nothing was going to be done about it. I feel like I definitely haven't been toxic with anyone else, joked around a few times but I'm pretty sure I'm cool with almost everyone on the discord minus Pickles.
22 Feb 2019, 03:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Verisimilitude Ban Appeal - by Verisimilitude - 22 Feb 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Verisimilitude Ban Appeal - by Phoenix - 24 Feb 2019, 06:53 AM
RE: Verisimilitude Ban Appeal - by Cloud - 25 Feb 2019, 10:39 PM