Current time: 28 Mar 2024, 09:56 AM

Jesus Christ, Will Treyarch Please Remove or Nerf this Operator Mod!
Offline SmG Buu

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Buu
Jesus Christ, Will Treyarch Please Remove or Nerf this Operator Mod!

HELLO THERE VIEWER! 

Hi there, I am your edgelord Buu and I am here to discuss a serious issue with Black Ops 4 Operator Mod.

Now If you haven't played Black Ops 4, an operator mod is a attachment that will be usually overpowered attachment that you obtain once you max out your gun's level. Keep in mind, not all guns own a Operator mod.

Operator Mods are fun to use of course, ranging from operator mods turning a burst gun into a rapid fire(ABR) all the way to operator mod that one hit kills if it's a headshot (Mozu). However, these Operator Mods may seem pretty OP and you are right they are OP; However, one operator mod that is simply damn hated by everyone would be the Strobe Light for the SG12. Basically the operator mod allows the SG12 to have a strobe light on the side, instead of aiming it would turn on the light... but holy sh*t this strobe light is legitimately blinding, the most annoying part about it is that if the player has it turned on and moves side to side the light stays in the previous position for 1.5 second before disappearing, and by the time you try to find the player and kill them you would be dead because the SG12 is already an overpowered weapon that kills a player with 3 shots (w/ the right attachments). So, I hope that Treyarch one day understands what they have created and at the very least nerf or remove the strobe light OM(Operator Mod). Seriously, people leave the game when they find out a player is using the Strobe Light OM! BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOD DAMN COUNTER TO IT! Thank you for reading this thread and I hope to have taught you a lesson about the game Black Ops 4, please comment your opinion or tell me how I did, all are welcome.  SmGLove
[Image: LNOouXI.jpg]WELCOME TO SmG!!

My name is Buu, and you may know me from SmG Discord server. 

I am the second most richest man on Earth (first is Cloud), my net worth is $3.5Trillion Dollars. I currently own Elon Musk and NASA. FaZe and OpTic recruited me into their clan and offered me to be their Co-Founder after I beat them in a 1v1 (1000 - 0).
17 May 2019, 07:20 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jesus Christ, Will Treyarch Please Remove or Nerf this Operator Mod! - by Buu - 17 May 2019, 07:20 PM