Just a couple suggestions
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord WarriorScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant TournamentCrystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardianDiamond
Just a couple suggestions

*Play of the week award*

With the smggamingclan instagram starting to grow, more gaming clips from our members as posts would be a great idea. I've noticed that staff have been asking members to send in gaming related clips/memes which could potentially be showcased on the instagram/twitter but not many people have submitted videos. Maybe an award similar to how spike lee works could be added to give the member with the most insane play an award for the week & their video featured on the instagram page.

The 3 best clips (chosen by the person who runs the instagram account) could be added as a post and to the instagram story for the followers to vote on their favourite clip of the week. This would provide more interaction and more more consistent gaming content to go alongside the memes on the instagram page. These plays could come from any competitive game to showcase the variety of games which are played within the community

Maybe if a certain member gets this award 5 times, they could be given an upgraded version of the reward which will permanently stay on their profile. My only suggestion for the icon would be a camera & a golden camera for the permanent one (could always be different though)

&

A suggestions section on discord, I think that having a text channel for suggestions on discord could draw in more ideas because i know there are a decent amount of members who dont actively use the forums but still may have an idea. This would be an easy place to post them & to make sure it's not spammed you could add a 6 hour cooldown per post
(This post was last modified: 15 Jan 2020, 03:38 PM by Kylie.)
15 Jan 2020, 03:30 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Just a couple suggestions - by Kylie - 15 Jan 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Just a couple suggestions - by Rooma - 15 Jan 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Just a couple suggestions - by Abi - 15 Jan 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Just a couple suggestions - by Kylie - 15 Jan 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Just a couple suggestions - by Wires - 16 Jan 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: Just a couple suggestions - by Sir Duck - 16 Jan 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Just a couple suggestions - by Jayy - 17 Jan 2020, 05:30 AM