There might be something up with the top posters chart
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 362
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarriorOverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal DonatorLegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
RE: There might be something up with the top posters chart

(19 May 2020, 11:20 PM)Wires Wrote: Good spot. The top posters on the homepage is a add-on/plugin. The reason why you're seeing two different results is because we have a hidden/private forum which is basically where all the deleted posts go which nobody can view but Staff. The Top Posters add-on is counting and considering posts from that forum (incorrect behaviour). The profile posts count isn't an add-on and I don't believe it counts posts from the hidden bin forum, where all the deleted posts are (correct behaviour).

I'm pretty tired at the moment as it's 4am for me, so I won't make the change now, I will fix it in the morning.

@«SmG» Cloud

Thank you for pointing this out!

Edit: That's my educated guess anyway. Whatever it is, I can fix it later.
Thanks homeslice TellMeMoar

(19 May 2020, 11:20 PM)Wires Wrote: Good spot. The top posters on the homepage is a add-on/plugin. The reason why you're seeing two different results is because we have a hidden/private forum which is basically where all the deleted posts go which nobody can view but Staff. The Top Posters add-on is counting and considering posts from that forum (incorrect behaviour). The profile posts count isn't an add-on and I don't believe it counts posts from the hidden bin forum, where all the deleted posts are (correct behaviour).

I'm pretty tired at the moment as it's 4am for me, so I won't make the change now, I will fix it in the morning.

@«SmG» Cloud

Thank you for pointing this out!

Edit: That's my educated guess anyway. Whatever it is, I can fix it later.
however, i think the weekly top poster is still broke SinaGasm
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
(This post was last modified: 21 May 2020, 07:23 PM by Alphii.)
20 May 2020, 12:05 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: There might be something up with the top posters chart - by Alphii - 20 May 2020, 12:05 AM