Pursue the things you want in life
Away D11XI

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 22
Discord: D11XI
Pursue the things you want in life

I spent my entire childhood in my room playing games, watching tv, eating, and sleeping... that was my whole life for 18 years, now i look back and regret all the precious time i threw away.

Now im 19 and i have no skills, no talent, no friends, very few adventures outside of my room, i couldve done so much in 18 years yet i accomplished absolutely nothing, i didnt even make a lot of fun memories.

Theres nothing wrong with playing video games or watching tv, but ONLY spending your life doing one or two things... thats wrong, theres so much to explore in the world and your life is very short, you could die in 50 years or die in 5 minutes, you have no idea when youre going to die so its extremely important you accomplish as many things as you want and make fun memories youll remember forever while you still can, with or without people you care about, because you can suddenly die at any second of any day and if you never pursued the things you wanted then your whole life was for nothing.

A couple months ago i started going to a trade school so i can get my certification in welding and go build skyscrapers in the union, im gonna save up my money and travel to all 50 states, after that i want to build a nice small house with a big garage where i can work on my rides all day long, thats my dream and as long as i accomplish that dream then my life wasnt wasted.

Life isnt forever so if you have dreams make them happen before 50 years go by and its too late.

Edit: This post might seem... random... but these past few months ive been thinking long and hard about death and whats going to happen to me after i die, and after all this time it finally hit me just how careless ive been about my time in life, the point of this post was to hopefully convince others not to spend their entire lives doing nothing like i did, its okay to play games and watch tv all the time but if thats all you do because you think youre young and you have plenty of time on this earth, youre wrong, people the same age as you die everyday, so dont procrastinate your goals in life and act on them instead, you could be dead or disabled today and then you will never be able to achieve those things, when i was younger i wasnt afraid to die but i wish i was because it wouldve pushed me to do better and accomplish so much more way sooner.
(This post was last modified: 09 Jan 2022, 07:42 AM by D11XI.)
09 Jan 2022, 02:55 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Pursue the things you want in life - by D11XI - 09 Jan 2022, 02:55 AM
RE: Pursue the things you want in life - by Altair - 09 Jan 2022, 07:14 AM
RE: Pursue the things you want in life - by Xyna - 09 Jan 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Pursue the things you want in life - by Lynn - 10 Jan 2022, 08:08 AM