Current time: 20 Apr 2024, 10:24 AM

Inactivity Suggestions
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBronyScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze MedalSpeaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud
RE: Inactivity Suggestions

(02 Nov 2022, 09:30 AM)ScrubMart Wrote:
(02 Nov 2022, 08:51 AM)st0rm Wrote: You can reach to more audience without paying anything. We have an amazing opportunity as I have mentioned in #feedback channel in discord. I've been looking at SmG social media plaforms (especially Instagram). SmG's insta account is not active as it needs to be. Before halloween post. Last post was made on 4th May. Bro you know, we have one unit in IT called social media in business. I have learned from there that how effective social media platforms are. SmG have golden chance to target more audience through those platforms. Trust me, If you regularly post stuff on your social media platforms (stuff like gaming posts, videos, not just only about smg giveaways, promotions,etc). It's the best way to get more peoples. I do care about smg that's why i am giving you suggestion to use your social media platforms regularly. Post and upload stories related gaming, not just about this guy got promoted or event announcements. Make proper team to handle social media platforms. Bro, This will make huge impact.

Social media still is like gambling when it comes to discord invites. They don't always come to the discord. Also it comes with the luck of the draw / skill the only social medias that have skill involved or some skill is youtube, twitch, and tiktok. Social media is very hard to pop off it can take months to years. It takes learning the algorithm, learning what people like, and learning how to grow on the platform itself. It takes a lot and not many people are able to pull it off before quitting. Like i said before this is gambling and i have tested this before and have had little success with millions of follower accounts with little turnout. It's more likely to to pop off on the platform you are on rather then going on others.
I've been doing business on social media from last year. I know everything about social media (espcially instagram). If i get a chance i know how to manage everything. I know how to target audience. Why invite in discord? we have website also.
in simple words, I am more than your expectations.
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
02 Nov 2022, 10:36 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Inactivity Suggestions - by ScrubMart - 02 Nov 2022, 08:46 AM
RE: Inactivity Suggestions - by st0rm - 02 Nov 2022, 08:51 AM
RE: Inactivity Suggestions - by ScrubMart - 02 Nov 2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Inactivity Suggestions - by st0rm - 02 Nov 2022, 10:36 AM