Current time: 28 Mar 2024, 06:06 AM

So how did you get your internet name?
Offline Tango

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Re: So how did you get your internet name?

Hiyy/HSG Boomr/ AsK Str8 Up/ SmG Tango/ SmG Hiyyper

Back in 2005 I used to play Ijjjis Siolder Front. Hiyy- (PRONUCED HI) came from an exstreme typo of Hyper2beast. (My name on everything before Hiyy) Over a time of 2 years it started to grow on me and I decided it was probably the best fit for me because everyone on SF thought I was a total spaz and was high all the time :p when it came time to get a tag for H2V/ Xbl I was sure that somone had taken Hiyy. I was going to trying somthing differnt but threw some f***ing magic my tag still came out as Hiyy. I was using it all the way up to HSG when I started useing Boomr. When I joined HSG I pm'd HSG HeLL DeMoN asking for what he thought would be thebest tag for me (I had a list of like 20 tags). For some odd reason I signed the list with Boomr (Me having a huge typo AGIAN). HeLL really liked Boomr and Im like "Meh its.... meh". So I went with it. After HSG merged with AsK I went and made my tag. Since all the HSGs that merged all had AsK Str8 in there names I thought I should go back to my old HSG Tag list. I looked and it and the thrid one on the list was "HSG Str8 Up- (I can type in Halo 2 "HSG Str8 Up: Your fucking assh***!") " So I went with AsK Str8 Up. After about a month I left AsK and came to SmG. Just out of the blew I thoght while making my tag " SmG Tango- Lets Dance ;) " and I was like : O : DDD xD When I lost my SmG Tango tag I just copyed my old tag that I lost "Hiyyper". OverThinkingly loved to name hack that tag C:
02 Apr 2011, 12:13 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread