Likes Given: 362
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
SmG Gaming Twitch or Youtube Videos

Ight. We need to expand SmG to twitch and youtube. Sorry Nani, i love you and you social media clips, but that alone aint going to cut it. Montages are cool but what's cooler? Personalities. Think about how much fun we have when we play among us? Now record that, and post that puppy on the YT. Or when rivals start up, we can stream that on twitch, or have other(trusted) members stream on an offical SmG Gaming Twitch or even start a Twitch "Team" that you see under a video to get more of a following. This is the perfect time to start something like this due to the rise of Among us and Gaming communities through twitch and discord i feel like you should hear me out.
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
05 Nov 2020, 02:32 PM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Alphii's post:
  • holy habibo

Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang
RE: SmG Gaming Twitch or Youtube Videos

(05 Nov 2020, 02:32 PM)Alphii Wrote: Ight. We need to expand SmG to twitch and youtube. Sorry Nani, i love you and you social media clips, but that alone aint going to cut it. Montages are cool but what's cooler? Personalities. Think about how much fun we have when we play among us? Now record that, and post that puppy on the YT. Or when rivals start up, we can stream that on twitch, or have other(trusted) members stream on an offical SmG Gaming Twitch or even start a Twitch "Team" that you see under a video to get more of a following. This is the perfect time to start something like this due to the rise of Among us and Gaming communities through twitch and discord i feel like you should hear me out.
If my memory serves me right, Rundas had the same idea and it was rejected. Nani is already busy with insta and twitter. Bringing twitch and YT rn would be too much for her to handle alone.
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=66018be4&is=65e...207f6046c&]
Socials: Discord
05 Nov 2020, 04:08 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268

(05 Nov 2020, 04:08 PM)Altair Wrote:
(05 Nov 2020, 02:32 PM)Alphii Wrote: Ight. We need to expand SmG to twitch and youtube. Sorry Nani, i love you and you social media clips, but that alone aint going to cut it. Montages are cool but what's cooler? Personalities. Think about how much fun we have when we play among us? Now record that, and post that puppy on the YT. Or when rivals start up, we can stream that on twitch, or have other(trusted) members stream on an offical SmG Gaming Twitch or even start a Twitch "Team" that you see under a video to get more of a following. This is the perfect time to start something like this due to the rise of Among us and Gaming communities through twitch and discord i feel like you should hear me out.
If my memory serves me right, Rundas had the same idea and it was rejected. Nani is already busy with insta and twitter. Bringing twitch and YT rn would be too much for her to handle alone.
Who said she has to do it alone? I know how to edit videos and i never expected her to do this alone. This is a community, we help each other.
05 Nov 2020, 04:19 PM
  • holy habibo

Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Threads: 110
Likes Given: 263
Discord: Xyna#7175
Boost GangLeague of LegendsStreamerOverwatchFortniterGamer
TwitterPet LoverInstagramDiscord WarriorThanks From CloudDiscord Master
Sapphire DonatorSweetSuper ComputerScoutEntertainerA Knight of The Round Table
Thanks From CloudSilver MedalEntertainerThe BombAdvanced DonatorSupporter
Graphics Master

(05 Nov 2020, 04:19 PM)Alphii Wrote:
Who said she has to do it alone? I know how to edit videos and i never expected her to do this alone. This is a community, we help each other.

This is a very 10/10 idea, i offer my help as a measly member(:
[Image: Xyna_sig.gif]
17 Nov 2020, 02:00 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service

Pretty sure cloud wont let non staff members to manage it.
17 Nov 2020, 03:56 AM
Find Reply
Offline slur

SmG Scout
Scout
3 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 1
Discord: slur#7651
Thanks From CloudDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorScoutTwitterInstagram

Imo we should postpone this idea for one or two more years.  SmGLove
17 Nov 2020, 11:35 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268

(17 Nov 2020, 03:56 AM)Altair Wrote:
*knock knock* here that alt? Opportunity is knocking.
17 Nov 2020, 12:24 PM
  • holy habibo

Website Find Reply
Offline slur

SmG Scout
Scout
3 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 1
Discord: slur#7651
Thanks From CloudDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorScoutTwitterInstagram

(17 Nov 2020, 12:24 PM)Alphii Wrote: *knock knock* here that alt? Opportunity is knocking.

The door will take a couple years to be unlocked
17 Nov 2020, 12:51 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service

(17 Nov 2020, 12:24 PM)Alphii Wrote:
(17 Nov 2020, 03:56 AM)Altair Wrote:
*knock knock* here that alt? Opportunity is knocking.
good luck lol
17 Nov 2020, 01:19 PM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Altair's post:
  • SmG Alphii

Find Reply
Offline holy habibo

Banned
Banned
3 Years of Service
Threads: 34