Current time: 24 Apr 2024, 02:38 PM

People chanting against Senate ruling
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: People chanting against Senate ruling

^Why? It's a very important debate. 50/50 pros and cons. And almost equal amount of supporters on each side. This debate is a very old one.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
27 Jun 2013, 10:59 PM
Find Reply
Offline Donut

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 68

Yeah abortion is complete bullshit, what if your mama deciced shed didn't want to have to deal with you huh?

and now you're saying that its ok for others to do it.... you are a selfish mother fucker if you believe that.
[Image: 5gr0fgK.gif]
Life is a party!
27 Jun 2013, 11:31 PM
Find Reply
Offline calv1n

Registered
10 Years of Service
Threads: 8

Donut, nothing that you said is helping anything, its pointless rant.
[Image: xfCOZD3.jpg]
27 Jun 2013, 11:42 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Donut, nobody has a choice in that. If my mother didn't want me, then I wouldn't have been born. Simple. And you know why I don't worry about it, even the slightest? Because if I never came to be, I wouldn't have had a conscious in the first place, so how could I have felt bad about not living if I never had lived?

Stop pretending life isn't a curse. Your telling me you wanted to be born into this corrupt world? That you WANT to have to experience the pains of being alive? The only reason we continue to try and live is because we are like animals; an overwhelming sense of needed survival is built into our genes- why else do we continue to live in this world? Take yourself out of human perspective for a minuite, remove all feelings, and truly wiegh the pros and cons of life, at least in this world. This is a fucked up, horrible place. Do you really want to damn another soul to live nearly a century in this world, knowing full well they could exist without concious, or pain; in ignorance?

Regardless, your not a pregnant woman, and you never will be. None of us here will. We have no right to even talk about this topic. The best we can do is leave the choice up to those who can experience it
27 Jun 2013, 11:50 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

^I disagree

No human should take away another. It's only ok if it's a life-death situation and you have to do it. Other then that it's not ok for a human to take away another. It's not his judgment nor his job.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
28 Jun 2013, 12:38 AM
Find Reply
Offline calv1n

Registered
10 Years of Service

I've always been curious. Those against abortion, what is your stance on abortion after rape? Do you think they should have a say in it? It seems odd to me that people don't believe they should have the option to do what they want.
28 Jun 2013, 12:45 AM
Find Reply
Offline Donut

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 68

1.)
Quote:nobody has a choice
True, True, its not up to us.
2.)
Quote:Stop pretending life isn't a curse
never said it was never said it wasn't
3.)
Quote: you wanted to be born into this corrupt world
Well if I didn't then I would have committed suicide the instant I was able to do it.

4.)
Quote: Take yourself out of human perspective for a minute
Done!

5.)
Quote:This is a fucked up, horrible place. Do you really want to damn another soul to live nearly a century in this world, knowing full well they could exist without conscious, or pain; in ignorance?
Yes in fact I do, the world could (I really mean this) become a better place if more people were around. more medicines, better social arrangements, great leaders, people such as yourself, farmers... PEOPLE.

The more time we spend killing off our generations, the worse it will get. your logic is flawed when you say that life is all bad, think of any good time you have had, are those not the times we live for? Your cynicism on the world amazes me...

Quote:Abortion after Rape
Kill the rapist, not the baby, Kill the mold, not the penicillin that it creates.
[Image: 5gr0fgK.gif]
Life is a party!
28 Jun 2013, 12:50 AM
Find Reply
Offline calv1n

Registered
10 Years of Service

It's funny that you make points like that. You claim that those pro choice are selfish, but it looks to me like you yourself is the selfish one. You don't even mention the one it is inflicting most, the one carrying the baby, this is no easy task. It makes life much more difficult on the woman, you have to change your life completely. Before you classify a mass amount of individuals as "mother fucking selfish ", consider everything that needs to be considered.

EDIT: Now that I'm on my computer I can be a little more precise on replying.

"the world could (I really mean this) become a better place if more people were around."
Considering that the world population arrived at 7,000,000,000 around March of 2012. It took 13 years to get to 7 billion there, just one more year than what it took to get to 6 billion. Most people are actually afraid of OVERpopulation, you know, too many people. People become afraid of essential things like fresh water.. now that is a bit extreme, i'll admit, but it is certainly a concern for some. So when you say, "The more time we spend killing off our generations, the worse it will get." just makes you sound like you have no idea what you're talking about.
28 Jun 2013, 01:06 AM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Donut, your arguement is flawed. Death is the only thing this world is. Nothing you do can help you escape death. Nothing you say can add value to a life pointlessly lived.

Those good times are only good because they distract you from the true nature of the world. They are simply another way the mind maintains self-preservation. Even in all these undeniable truths, you try and find a way disprove it, because your mind doesn't let you accept them. If it did, then whats to stop you from realizing the dismal value a single life even holds? Why even bother living through pain and suffering if all that effort is wasted, if nothing worthwhile is done? There is only one reason, its built into our instincts- there is no logic behind it, there is no REAL reason.

Even now, your brain immediatly jumps to blow it off, to pretned like that arguement is batshit. But if you truly stop, you'll realize that this is just the mind preserving itself, keeping itself alive despite your conscious' wish for it to end. It in short suggests nothing more than "early death"., and just as your feet immediatly begin to run should you happen to come in a situation of immenant danger, so too does the mind have its own mechanisims for preserving itself. Make no mistake, however; this doesn't justify it at all.

If that scares you, its probably a good thing. It means your mind is working. That doesn't mean, however, that your mind is right.
28 Jun 2013, 01:16 AM
Find Reply
Offline OldSpritz

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 57

A lot of the problems in this area and others is the emotions that get in the way...

Abortion....if a woman is raped file a police report...then with the report you can have the abortion.

In case of incest...file a police report and you can take that report and have the abortion...

You body your choice ...after you file the police report...

Abortion and gay marriage isnt about keeping people from making a choice...

Its about the slippery slope of morals....

where do you say stop?

the video was over a law stopping abortions after 20 weeks... a 5 month old fetus can breathe on its own

and can feel pain....so, where do we stop?

gay marriage...ok....next will be polygamy, then bestiality, then marrying your pet....where do we stop?

Wherever they decide to try and stop, somebody will be pissed....

so, where do we stop?

Civilization after civilization have come crashing down and become extinct because of moral

indifference...Roman empire , mayans....digs have all found child skeletons on an alter...

where do we stop?

not an emotion thing....its a survival thing...2 cents

[spritz]
[Image: 1807757678.png]
28 Jun 2013, 01:22 AM
Website Find Reply