The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: People chanting against Senate ruling

Whats wrong with beastiality? Or polygamy?

Just because it doesn't conform to standard morals doesn't make it wrong. So what if some dude likes to fuck sheep. Thats his buisness, its not mine. Oldspritz, your a nice dude, but thats a pathetic excuse for forcing a warped sense of ethical code upon everyone and in that same breath calling it freedom.

And in regards to it breathing and feeling pain. Who gives a shit. The animals that died to feed people could breath, could feel pain. And they had more of an impact on this world then that 5 month old fetus. Someone, somewhere dies every 20 seconds. Considering its age just splitting hairs. The truth is, either with killing the pig or the fetus, something was gained from it, a problem was solved. Pigs or humans, whats the point in differentiating between the two when the ends justify the means? If the fact that a human (if you can call the blob of cells in the womb human) bothers you, then thats just tough shit. Its the way the world works.
28 Jun 2013, 01:33 AM
Find Reply
Offline calv1n

Registered
10 Years of Service
Threads: 8

Some of your reasoning is a little iffy OldSpritz. Saying that abortions turn into child skeletons on an alter, is... and I apologize, the stupidest thing I've ever heard in a very long time. Are you trying to troll? Is that what this is? Because I'm not very good at that stuff. You should also note, that polygamy, is much more common than the westernized monogamy, that is culture. You think it's immoral? Okay, that's fine, but you need to understand that other people have other beliefs and values. Also, relating gay marriage to marrying an animal, is fucking OUT OF LINE. You are comparing a homosexual to an ANIMAL? If you are joking, okay, you got me. But if you aren't kidding, you need to reevaluate what you believe.
[Image: xfCOZD3.jpg]
28 Jun 2013, 01:35 AM
Find Reply
Offline OldSpritz

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 57

Lol, the alters are facts, do your research.... as far as the other comments?

Morals are morals... without them you walk in chaos and emotions...

with them, you have a foundation on which to make judgements and establish

a lifestyle that keeps you out of prison or worse. Its the Epic battle of good verses evil.

Like it....or don't like it....just 2 cents and a peek into whats ahead of you....Young guns use the head

below their shoulders...Old farts use the one above and hopefully pass on a few thoughts

that may or may not help. My comments are never personal and are shared with no emotions

or intent to offend... Emotions are for fools...

And, one final thought.... its amazing how as the abortion rate skyrockets and gay marriage

laws gain traction...our schools are failing, disease is rampant and we cant even

pay the 17 trilion dollars of debt....

lack of morals brings chaos and destruction of a nation...

where do we stop?

[spritz]

Not relating gays to animals..lol....think of morals as a ladder....

marriage....man and a woman

................man and a man

................man and a animal

................man and a pet

................which step do you stop at?
[Image: 1807757678.png]
28 Jun 2013, 01:56 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

SmG calv1n Wrote:Some of your reasoning is a little iffy OldSpritz. Saying that abortions turn into child skeletons on an alter, is... and I apologize, the stupidest thing I've ever heard in a very long time. Are you trying to troll? Is that what this is? Because I'm not very good at that stuff. You should also note, that polygamy, is much more common than the westernized monogamy, that is culture. You think it's immoral? Okay, that's fine, but you need to understand that other people have other beliefs and values. Also, relating gay marriage to marrying an animal, is fucking OUT OF LINE. You are comparing a homosexual to an ANIMAL? If you are joking, okay, you got me. But if you aren't kidding, you need to reevaluate what you believe.

Hey dude, your talking to grandpa Oldpsirtz. We refer to him as 'the wise one' for a reason. He experiences like no other.

@Beast - I don't see your philosophy making sense. Life is good when you understand it. I'm proud I'm a human because humans can do many things. From the time of making the wheal to the time where we have the advanced computer. The time of kingdoms to the time of democracy. The time when we see the moon and sun and stars. To the time when the first human being from Russia is in space. To the time when the first human being stands on the moon saying “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” - N.A.

We has human being can do so much. But we have one enemy. One enemy that keeps us in the dark in times of history, present, and in the future. Ignorance is a enemy of all mankind. As long as we stay under it's darkness we see the bad things in life. Making us think that this fate and we should just sit around and do nothing. But those that work hard and accomplish things see life differently. They see it as a chance to understand the universe. To life through what you belief if your a christian, Jew, Muslim, Atheist, Hindu etc. The time to do what you love to do. To have a family, a job, a house and to meet friends and make new ones.

You have to understand that yes there are bad things in life and in this universe. But we can overcome it. We overcome everything and we always have. The time of the deadly black death. The time of war between empires and kingdoms. To the time of ww1 and ww2. To the time of the cold war. We can do all these things but we need to believe in ourselves.

If a mother does not want it's baby. Give it to someone else so both can be happy. And that that child can experience what all humans should experience. Life and the world around them.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
28 Jun 2013, 02:26 AM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

@OldSpritz I always find it funny when older generations view these changes as some sort of decent into sodemy. Our schools are failing because its a broken system, designed on the notation of forced academic retention through mandatory repetition, an ideal clearly flawed since its conception in the 1800 hundreds.

Disease is rampant? Im almost positive we are more healthy now than in any other point in human history.

The thirteen trillion dollars in debt? Perhaps if we spent less money preparing for a fight since all we do is take from everyone else and not pay it back; maybe we'd HAVE money to pay off our loans. Instead we pay for constant bickering over health care and other retarded problems instead of facing the real issues.

The true problem lies in the people who are running this country. The baby boomers are tge most narcissistic, me-me-me generation we've ever had. Yet here they are sitting there with the keys to the castle. All they do is pass the buck off to everyone else-

kids are failing school? They just need to work harder.

We are in debt? Well, maybe we should just be making more money, because clearly our disgusting spending habits need to remain in tact first and foremost.

More people are imprisioned in the US federal prision system then ever before? They should stop selling drugs and other petty crimes like copyright infringement! Whats that? We've reduced the ammount of treatment given to charged drug addicts? We've been payed off to pass MPAA- written legislature making it a longer sentance to "steal" and distribute michael jackson music then his doctor got for killing him? I don't see how thats our fault!

All baby boomers do is pass the buck off to everyone else. They do stupid shit as kids, and dont take responsibility for it- then they do stupid shit as geezers and don't take responsibilty for it. The country'll run alot smoother when they bite the dust, im afraid. Then we wont have as many corrupt hypocrites claiming they're acting in favor of freedom, when in reality they'll fuck over everyone to make a quick buck, and then on top of that blame everyone else.
28 Jun 2013, 02:28 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

I agree dude.

But sometimes our mistakes teach us something. The biggest failure is not when we make a mistake or fail our objective. It's when we give up. Giving up is the failure as humans.
28 Jun 2013, 02:32 AM
Find Reply
Offline calv1n

Registered
10 Years of Service

I never denied the existence of young skeletons on alters, I certainly do believe that. What I don't believe is that abortion could resort into that, but if you have any research relating abortion to sacrificing children over an alter, please, by all means, lead the way.

The meaning of morals are different for everyone. One persons morals differ from another, but that doesn't make one righter than the other, that's not how it works. You need to understand that there is no universally right moral system, it simply does not exist.

Emotions are not for fools, it is foolish to think otherwise. Am I a fool for loving my wife, mother, father, sister, family, soon to be child? Am I a fool for becoming sad when someone that was close to me died? Or how about when I become angry when I've been wronged? It doesn't make me a fool, it makes me a human.

One final thought, it amazes me that people don't realize that disease has always been rampant (much less now than prior), how (American, at least) schools have always sucked, our public school system is TERRIBLE, but still blame it on gay people. What is your reasoning there? What is the connection?

I wasn't going to even speak about your goofy MORAL LADDER, until I saw that you kept 'animal' above 'pet'. Marrying a giraffe is much more 'moral' than marrying your cat. That's good to know when I approach the moral police.
28 Jun 2013, 02:38 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

SmG calv1n Wrote:I never denied the existence of young skeletons on alters, I certainly do believe that. What I don't believe is that abortion could resort into that, but if you have any research relating abortion to sacrificing children over an alter, please, by all means, lead the way.

The meaning of morals are different for everyone. One persons morals differ from another, but that doesn't make one righter than the other, that's not how it works. You need to understand that there is no universally right moral system, it simply does not exist.

Emotions are not for fools, it is foolish to think otherwise. Am I a fool for loving my wife, mother, father, sister, family, soon to be child? Am I a fool for becoming sad when someone that was close to me died? Or how about when I become angry when I've been wronged? It doesn't make me a fool, it makes me a human.

One final thought, it amazes me that people don't realize that disease has always been rampant (much less now than prior), how (American, at least) schools have always sucked, our public school system is TERRIBLE, but still blame it on gay people. What is your reasoning there? What is the connection?

I wasn't going to even speak about your goofy MORAL LADDER, until I saw that you kept 'animal' above 'pet'. Marrying a giraffe is much more 'moral' than marrying your cat. That's good to know when I approach the moral police.

You can't argue against oldpsirtz dude. Hes the wise one.
I totally agree with oldpirtz.
I found that people have these different morals. But that's the best thing. That these morals can fit together like a puzzle and that way we can know more about each other.
28 Jun 2013, 02:44 AM
Find Reply
Offline calv1n

Registered
10 Years of Service

Don't be alarmed, but from what I have read from his posts

You saying >>I found that people have these different morals. But that's the best thing. That these morals can fit together like a puzzle << is disagreeing with him.
28 Jun 2013, 02:47 AM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Battle, give up on what? What did we ever have to begin with? I read your post above, quite frankly I was a bit more perturbed with the wise ones hypocrisy.

Big fucking deal. We walked on the moon. We made a wheel. How much of a contribution is that really? All its done is enable us to live in ignorance, not to die for it as we should.

Overcome the bad things? Don't make me fucking laugh. This entite world is based on the concept of bad. Why must we kill to survive, to eat? Why must we ponder questions that are unanswerable? Why must we feel inclinations towards feelings of hatred and lust and greed? The entire world is bad, its the good that acts as a veil covering its gruesomeness.

Those who choose so can hide behind their religion, at the end of the day, we all know there is no fucking god, or heaven or any of that bullshit. Life wouldn't be as evil as it is if their was. People WANT to believe theres something better, there is some sort of moral code. There isnt, I could go out right now and stab a person jogging by, and the only thing I have to fear for my life is my fellow brethren judging me, not some omnipotent divine plan.

Do you honestly believe for one second that anything out there would not have come forward after thousands of years of religion? Why hasn't anyone seen an angel, or god or whoever? And don't give me some bullshit bible/Qur'an quote, its a hundreds of year old fucking book for christ sakes, that hardly constitutes question, much less proof.

It boils down to I can do whatever the fuck I want because I can. I can slaughter an entire movie theater or a school, without fear of being smited by his "almighty-ness"; if lives were that important he would've stopped me, or anyone else in history who commits horrible acts like those daily. But he doesn't, and thats cause he doesn't fucking exist.
28 Jun 2013, 02:53 AM
Find Reply