Retrying glitch again ( I think )
Offline His Redhand

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Retrying glitch again ( I think )

1 : Off to a good start , I can't remember .11 , 1341 ,DAVROSS , 0-0 ,
RU MY MUMMY ,Oodsback ,Obeahman .One of these I'm pretty sure .
Sorry , I was knackered at the time and forgot to make a note .

SMG 001

2 : a cadillac , by request , blusbrother ,CHAMELEON ,d'elegance ,
DoctorDonna ,Elwoodblues ,His Redhand ,Pale Rider , The Doctor ,
The Ood , WeepinAngel .

3 : I do not have xfire

4 : Around 7:30 - 9:30 PM Qld . Australia time closer to 8;30 I'd guess .
Tuesday the ninth July

5 : Both computers have their own seperate copy , purchased unopened .

6 : I got kicked twice in the last week , once when I was snipeing ( don't think I " betrayed "
anyone that time ),
this time I know I had two betrayals up , and was defending the flag
with grenades , I'm guessing I got my third ( at 500 plus kills , 3 betrayals is not hard to
do . ) [ I'm sure I've got that in the right order .]

7 : I waited more than the 24 hrs this time to make sure it wasn't just a kick for betraying ,
so as not to waste anyone's time .But I still can't get on .
I've been glitched kicked from this server before.

and as stated before . " I have no need to cheat "

When someone has the time ,can they look into this please .
10 Jul 2013, 10:46 PM
Find
Offline SmG Nukem

Former Admin.
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1,078
Likes Given: 16
Discord: trinityshock
Speaker of the House5KGuardianEmerald DonatorLegendaryThe Bomb
DiamondDiscord WarriorChristmas 2018Gavel of TrinityGold MedalHalloween 2019
GamerThanks From CloudBug HunterTwitterInstagramDiscord Master
Re: Retrying glitch again ( I think )

Betrayal bans increase each time you get caught so it may be much longer this time.
I will have a look and try to see what happened.

PS if you can please avoid using game tags that are just numbers it would make my job much easier. Searching for 11 is a pain in the ass.
Don't piss off old people.
The older we get the less "life in prison" is a deterrent.
[Image: KKzbhsN.png]
I love how the Earth rotates, it really makes my day
10 Jul 2013, 11:15 PM
Find
Offline Bladez

Registered
10 Years of Service
Threads: 13

His Redhand Wrote:1 : Off to a good start , I can't remember .11 , 1341 ,DAVROSS , 0-0 ,
RU MY MUMMY ,Oodsback ,Obeahman .One of these I'm pretty sure .
Sorry , I was knackered at the time and forgot to make a note .

SmG 001

2 : a cadillac , by request , blusbrother ,CHAMELEON ,d'elegance ,
DoctorDonna ,Elwoodblues ,His Redhand ,Pale Rider , The Doctor ,
The Ood , WeepinAngel .

3 : I do not have xfire

4 : Around 7:30 - 9:30 PM Qld . Australia time closer to 8;30 I'd guess .
Tuesday the ninth July

5 : Both computers have their own seperate copy , purchased unopened .

6 : I got kicked twice in the last week , once when I was snipeing ( don't think I " betrayed "
anyone that time ),
this time I know I had two betrayals up , and was defending the flag
with grenades , I'm guessing I got my third ( at 500 plus kills , 3 betrayals is not hard to
do . ) [ I'm sure I've got that in the right order .]

7 : I waited more than the 24 hrs this time to make sure it wasn't just a kick for betraying ,
so as not to waste anyone's time .But I still can't get on .
I've been glitched kicked from this server before.

and as stated before . " I have no need to cheat "

When someone has the time ,can they look into this please .
I think this is the same boy who got me banned on =DG= website and thought it was me .
Offical Trained :54
Xfire :Bladyx3
10 Jul 2013, 11:24 PM
Find
Offline His Redhand

Registered
11 Years of Service

Consider the numbers gone .

SmG Blade Wrote:I think this is the same boy who got me banned on =DG= website and thought it was me .

If it was in the last couple of days , and you were trolling me , then it is possible .

As for knowing who you were , not a chance , I only react to those that are intent on nadeing ,shooting with tanks etc. their fellow team members .

and Blade , you wouldn't of got banned if you did nothing wrong .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It 's rather funny that a troll can come on smg 01 spend 30 mins to an hour, or longer ,ruin a good game ,and the only way to get rid of them is by risking your own opportunity to play .

If you left friendly fire on ,as in "team killing " and, the "betrayal ban " on , surely this would stop the trolling ?
We don't see a lot of SMG admins on 001 , and usually when you turn up , the trolls and the cheats leave within moments , which doesn't give you guys a chance to id them .

Incognito would be a good idea .

I had a guy betray me the other day until he got kicked , he was back a few minutes later, he betrayed me again , got kicked and came straight back . This kept happening for two or three times , until he got bored or " it " kicked in .

I love this server , but I can't abide the trolls .
11 Jul 2013, 12:08 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

^ We have alot of guys who regularly go around without their tags to catch douches like that. I'd say perhaps you may have had just a string of bad luck?
11 Jul 2013, 12:15 AM
Find
Offline His Redhand

Registered
11 Years of Service

SmG McPet Wrote:^ We have alot of guys who regularly go around without their tags to catch douches like that. I'd say perhaps you may have had just a string of bad luck?

I'd say my biggest problem is that I spend many ,many hours a week on 001 . It is the only server I will use normally ( unless I can't get on ) .
I'd rather play on 001 than watch tv , so I'm probably on more than most of the visits combined .
I average 125 kills an hr ,and being in a position to work a few hrs ,have an hours break , I tend to clock up 3 -5 hrs a day .Which is one of the reasons for all the tags , people tend to sulk after a while , some then troll . Quitting and coming back with a different tag a couple of hrs later ,tends to avoid some of that .

Getting rid of some of the cheats can be risky to playing continuity as well .There are some players that will block the teleports for 3-4 hrs , which drives off a lot of players who arn't able to cope with being spawn killed continualy . I never see an admin then , or a reaction by someone incognito .

When you were able to swap to the other team , you could swap , clear the teleport , swap back and continue to play . Eventually the morons would give up ,and either leave or play a fair game .
Neither can you swap and help out an outnumbered team anymore .You can quit and rejoin , but for me that is a slow process to rejoin , usually the teams have evened up again BUT WITH NEWBIES that can't cope with being spawn killed ,so the whole process has to be attempted again .
11 Jul 2013, 12:45 AM
Find
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary

If you have xfire I would suggest adding our server moderators [SM]'s on xfire to deal with things that pop up. There are a few commands that we could use to balance the teams to make it more fair. There should be a list of our sm's in the hacker report section of the forums. I will add a link to this post tomorrow for it and will make sure it is up to date then as well as I will be on my pc then and will have access to that info. As for now I am going to lock this to prevent it from being spammed. If you need to post something here contact a mod captain or admin and they will unlock it for you. Also if trinity needs more info he will probably post here and unlock it for you to give it to us.

And members you should know better than to post here if you have nothing important to add.
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
11 Jul 2013, 02:09 AM
Website Find