About ranks Look and Read
Offline Sman545

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 137
Likes Given: 0
Re: About ranks Look and Read

SmG Xorcizt Wrote:
«SmG» Cloud Wrote:Thanks guys I have an idea what would you say if I gave each server a specific rcon password and 1 member or a few was in charge of that server so basically each or a few members have their own server to watch over?

I think that would be cool, as long as they wont abuse the power and be responsible (I say maybe 2 people for a server or at least till you know they have the hang of it) make sure they know how to use rcon right tho lol
spelling mistake :up: and yeah that makes sense xorcizt also we would be able to see more bots and hackers on servers so we would be able to take care of those easier, only thing i dont like about it is ht i dont really know how to host server i mean i can do it i just dont know how to make it so the server can greet people and also for the game to go on after i quit it and also how to set things like infinite ammo on :ops: :ops: :/ :?: :( :|
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

17 May 2011, 05:50 PM
Find Reply
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 83

SmG Sman545 Wrote:
SmG Xorcizt Wrote:
«SmG» Cloud Wrote:Thanks guys I have an idea what would you say if I gave each server a specific rcon password and 1 member or a few was in charge of that server so basically each or a few members have their own server to watch over?

I think that would be cool, as long as they wont abuse the power and be responsible (I say maybe 2 people for a server or at least till you know they have the hang of it) make sure they know how to use rcon right tho lol
spelling mistake :up: and yeah that makes sense xorcizt also we would be able to see more bots and hackers on servers so we would be able to take care of those easier, only thing i dont like about it is ht i dont really know how to host server i mean i can do it i just dont know how to make it so the server can greet people and also for the game to go on after i quit it and also how to set things like infinite ammo on :ops: :ops: :/ :?: :( :|

You have to use sightjacker to catch people using aimbots/hacks. means when you think someones hacking sightjack it or get an admin to sightjack em and record it. SmG is dedicated to No hacks and cheats. :D
17 May 2011, 06:12 PM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
12 Years of Service

I think that would be cool, as long as they wont abuse the power and be responsible (I say maybe 2 people for a server or at least till you know they have the hang of it) make sure they know how to use rcon right tho lol[/quote]
spelling mistake :up: and yeah that makes sense xorcizt also we would be able to see more bots and hackers on servers so we would be able to take care of those easier, only thing i dont like about it is ht i dont really know how to host server i mean i can do it i just dont know how to make it so the server can greet people and also for the game to go on after i quit it and also how to set things like infinite ammo on :ops: :ops: :/ :?: :( :|[/quote]

You have to use sightjacker to catch people using aimbots/hacks. means when you think someones hacking sightjack it or get an admin to sightjack em and record it. SmG is dedicated to No hacks and cheats. :D[/quote]
oh didnt know thought you could just see some guy not dying and go ahead and record it on xfire hen post ti on here
~skrrtskrrt~~

17 May 2011, 06:25 PM
Find Reply
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
12 Years of Service

it would be hard to use a hack like that it would work if you were hosting the server or if the server is patched and you know the rcon (with a different patcher then the one SmG uses) but not a dedicated server. most hacks are clientside not server side :up: (aimbot,wallhack,chams,esp you know the list) are all client side. if you was hosting the server you could use a trainer to make you deathless but not if its a dedi.. 8)
17 May 2011, 06:29 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Nukem

Former Admin.
12 Years of Service
Threads: 1,078
Likes Given: 16
Discord: trinityshock
Speaker of the House5KGuardianEmerald DonatorLegendaryThe Bomb
DiamondDiscord WarriorChristmas 2018Gavel of TrinityGold MedalHalloween 2019
GamerThanks From CloudBug HunterTwitterInstagramDiscord Master

That's the sort of thing that I was talking about. A few members would be better, able to monitor server 24/7 instead of one monitoring when on.
Power abuse is always a problem but Cloud would still have final say so if there's complaints privilege could be removed.
Server guidelines should be posted to each caretaker (whatever name you want to give these members) so they know what is expected of them
:up:
Don't piss off old people.
The older we get the less "life in prison" is a deterrent.
[Image: KKzbhsN.png]
I love how the Earth rotates, it really makes my day
17 May 2011, 07:19 PM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
12 Years of Service

yeah thats how we shold do it if we do ill volunr=teer to do it during the summer since thats when ill be more active on halo
~skrrtskrrt~~

17 May 2011, 08:05 PM
Find Reply
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
12 Years of Service

if he chooses you to help with a server then hell let you know people :up:
17 May 2011, 08:11 PM
Find Reply
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
12 Years of Service

SmG ¥Nukem¥ Wrote:
That's the sort of thing that I was talking about. A few members would be better, able to monitor server 24/7 instead of one monitoring when on.
Power abuse is always a problem but Cloud would still have final say so if there's complaints privilege could be removed.
Server guidelines should be posted to each caretaker (whatever name you want to give these members) so they know what is expected of them
:up:

Its a problem to those who cant handle it :up: for those who know what their doing. Also this is getting little off topic its "About ranks Look and Read" not server discussion ;) hell let you guys know who he wants to do the servers spamming the ranks post wont make him choose any faster :lol:
17 May 2011, 08:17 PM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
12 Years of Service

yeah tru that my bad lol
~skrrtskrrt~~

17 May 2011, 08:23 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Nukem

Former Admin.
12 Years of Service
Threads: 1,078
Likes Given: 16
Discord: trinityshock
Speaker of the House5KGuardianEmerald DonatorLegendaryThe Bomb
DiamondDiscord WarriorChristmas 2018Gavel of TrinityGold MedalHalloween 2019
GamerThanks From CloudBug HunterTwitterInstagramDiscord Master

sorry to drift off slightly from original topic :ops: but I think the main purpose was to help cloud in the long run :)
Don't piss off old people.
The older we get the less "life in prison" is a deterrent.
[Image: KKzbhsN.png]
I love how the Earth rotates, it really makes my day
17 May 2011, 08:33 PM
Find Reply