13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Re: Some things need explaining

Back on topic. This isn't being locked. Not yet at least.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
18 Aug 2013, 05:52 AM
Website Find
Offline Kant

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0

«SmG» Cloud Wrote:
Kant Wrote:
«SmG» Cloud Wrote:Whatever the reason is posting private sub forum information publicly knowingly its highly against the rules rather than pming me or other admins doesn't seem like a great way to handle it either. It would have been better if he came to me and said what he had to say. He broke my trust like many others.

Lets talk about trust Cloud, something I think you know little to nothing about. Only using it to when it is your own advantage, and will some how benefit you in some way. You use others to benefit yourself using them to do everything you do not want to do. Only to turn around and mortify them when you don't like what they have to say, claiming they "Broke my trust". Going on to have them removed from trying to back themselves up or communicate with others that frequent these forums or servers. So I want to ask you what trust really means to you?

I know that at one point I had trusted you and thought that we were pretty close friends, doing late nights programming H2V mods together and all that crap. Only to have you go and hack into multiple accounts of mine from emails to forums, and attempt to get into my paypal and bank account. Only because I had taken a program that I had created for SmG clan to use and gave it to some one else. That was when I lost all conceivable respect and "Trust" for you, yet you come to me months later trying to play it off as "Old Stuff". Trying to convince me that you didn't mean it "That I was drunk", which seems to be a popular excuse for you for every situation you encounter.

Now after leaving the SmG scene for awhile I come back to see this once a fun and awesome community to hang out in, turn into a Neo-Nazi concentration camp for people who speak their own minds. Handing out bans left and right to anyone who feels the need to disagree with anyone that has some speck of power around here. It makes me sick that you let this place turn into a New MonstrNoose, every topic that I go around and look in recently. Has either been moved, locked, or deleted entirely with whomever posted it banned or shamed on forums.

Just my input on all this stupid crap.

I have already talked to you about this numerous times. But you have your own opinion. But to be honest this has nothing to do with X which is the topic at hand.

Obviously you did not read my post and the meaning of it, and are completely oblivious and uncaring of what is happening to your clan.
Cloud likes to call me at 3:00AM, So i like to
Poke him!
[Image: HBxYrYN.png]
And ban him!
[Image: UhN1YcG.png]
18 Aug 2013, 05:54 AM
Find
Away Sorrow

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 58

[WRONG] [helpme] [WRONG]
Give a man a mask, and he will reveal his true self.
18 Aug 2013, 05:57 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service

@Kant
Like you said its my clan I will run it how I want. I must be doing something right its been running for years and we have more members, servers, and activity than we ever have had. You have your opinion on how things should be run and I have mine.
18 Aug 2013, 05:58 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

SmG Sorrow Wrote:The same goes with people who helped you and you banned/kicked them (Hawk)
Nope, Cloud let Hawk back in the clan :lol:
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
18 Aug 2013, 06:01 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

And look where that's got us. Constant fighting and arguing and leeching off drama. Cloud, how many people do you even know who the fuck they are on the roster? I sure as hell don't know 90% of them either. We stay alive because of spannish tards who don't speak english and the fact that we host the most servers on HCE.

Success is measured in Quality, not Quantity.
18 Aug 2013, 06:02 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service

SmG Sorrow Wrote:Then whats seems to be the problem? Just what are you trying to tell us? That X broke your trust because he leaked info you don't care about? That the excuses you make are some sort of self-defence? Seriously Cloud your not making a lot of sense here. All these people have a point, and you just turn your back on them, and you name and shame then ban. The same goes with people who helped you and you banned/kicked them (Hiralis, Hawk, Lich, the list goes on). What kind of a person are you? A soft and walked upon? Yeah that is right, after you hacked Kant and kicked/banned people from this clan? Like Rome, SmG is falling from within. Just saying.

What do you mean not yet locked? Is this is a democracy or a dictatorship?

Yes exactly that. I have been stabbed in the back more times that I can even count.
He broke my trust, he broke the rules, and he has to deal with the repercussions.

Hiralis, I really don't recall the situation with him.
Lich , I honestly like him its weird how all the people that made fun of him now harbor him.
Hawk, I never banned him hes always been my friend thats why I let him back in the clan.

It will be locked when I got to sleep and we will continue the conversation in the morning so I don't miss anything and I can be involved. But I don't plan on sleeping anytime soon.
18 Aug 2013, 06:03 AM
Website Find
Offline Kant

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 2

@«SmG» Cloud

Ha, you say you run the clan? all you do is pay the bills. The clan has been run all these years by the people you give admin because you find them the most usable as a tool. Everytime they wisen up you demote them and kick them and find a new tool to abuse. Let me list them all so far in chronological order, Hoax(delux), Supersniper(Spy), Me, Anarchy, Diesektor, Storm, Nero, and now Nukem(trinity) (I may have missed a few).

So yeah I call bullshit
Cloud likes to call me at 3:00AM, So i like to
Poke him!
[Image: HBxYrYN.png]
And ban him!
[Image: UhN1YcG.png]
18 Aug 2013, 06:05 AM
Find
Away Sorrow

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 58

[WRONG] [helpme] [WRONG]
Give a man a mask, and he will reveal his true self.
18 Aug 2013, 06:06 AM
Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

Beasty Wrote:We stay alive because of spannish tards who don't speak english and the fact that we host the most servers on HCE.
What do you mean we? :lol:

Kant Wrote:@«SmG» Cloud

Ha, you say you run the clan? all you do is pay the bills. The clan has been run all these years by the people you give admin because you find them the most usable as a tool. Everytime they wisen up you demote them and kick them and find a new tool to abuse. Let me list them all so far in chronological order, Hoax(delux), Storm, Nero, and now Nukem(trinity) (I may have missed a few).

Hmm.. if i recall, Nero, Hoax and Nukem(Trinity) are still in the clan.
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
18 Aug 2013, 06:09 AM
Find