Current time: 19 Apr 2024, 06:42 PM

Back From Camp (:
Offline Coopdogzz

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 0
Back From Camp (:

wassup smg members (: im back from camp and Smg BravoSix told me to write the story on here so i shall haha

got there at 8:00 at night got some hot chocolate since it was like 10 degrees in the bush after that we got allocated in the cabins we were sleeping with since there were 90 or so cadets there we slept until 7:00am until wakey wakey (which means wake up in naval terms) got dressed in our clothes that were going to get wet, after that we had breakfast which consisted of eggs, hash browns, toast, bacon, baked beans, cereal and juice. After breakfast we got allocated into 4 groups i was in the first one our activities were Pioneering, Challenge Valley, Caving and Low Ropes.

Pioneering is about building your own catapult and throwing tennis balls or water bombs, so to build the catapult we needed 6 long sticks 3 short 3 long, so we made our catapult it was 1vs1 our group got split into 2 teams so we versed them people got injured because of us Headshots all around haha after that fun moment we head off to Challenge Valley!!!

Challenge Valley is a army obstacle course which was made by the army there were tough challenges the first 1 is to get across the other side without touching the ground buy using the blocks over and under technique after you did that we went down to our 2nd obstacle which was the spider web just climb over from one side which was easy! the 3rd obstacle course was the monkey bars but there was a trick oooh if you fell off the monkey bars you would of gotten soaked by the water but if you made across the monkey bars you got drenched in mud. The 4th obstacle was a simple task just run up a log and jump off in a mud puddle nothing biggie THEN we had to do a blue mountains obstacle which was run up a plank of woods then balance your self on 2 planks of woods then run down to a rope where you have to jump off and if you fail you will end up in the water ): which was fine because the water was full of foam haha i still cant remeber the rest but then there was this pipe where you have to do a commando crawl through mud which was fun then this fun obstacle was when you climb up a ladder then you climb down the tires while getting splashed by like freezing cold water and at the end of the course was the flying fox to the end where you have to aim yourself to get in a hole and thats the end of Challenge Valley (:

Caving is a man made maze with tight squeezes which was fun! first you needed a torch and a helmet for safety reasons! after that we got in the small entrance we got to the beginning of the maze then someone wanted to get out due to his claustrophobia then we ALL had to get out which was a pain then he wanted to go back in!!! we told him to stay just in case haha still we all made it past that tunnel and got in the first checkpoint where the side entrance was if you wanted to go out i shined the torch on my knee it was full of blood and on my other knee was a big bruise that the blood has popped yet! yes ouch right so i decided to keep on going there was a tight squeeze where you needed to be in a perfect angle to go through i tried my shot got stuck in the squeeze which ripped my shoe open and they told me to go outside i decided not too since i come that far i made it past that squeeze (: then there was another tunnel but you needed to do a commando crawl which was full of muddy water and spiders!!! haha then there was this hole which we climbed through then the instructor was sitting there waiting and he said this is called the blackout room if we turned off our torches the room was pitch black like when you are sleeping and stuff haha! then he said there is a very very tight squeeze so i went last with a few other fat people like myself i tried i still didnt fit haha but the other fat people did and there fatter then me and im like WTF so i tried again i got half of my other body through but then i slipped then cut my leg open but luckily my friend was still behind me saving me haha then i said ill go back so i tried going back the way through the hole but it was impossible with the helmet on but if i didnt have the helmet on the rocks would probably cut my head open so then i had to go through head first without a helmet on which was basically hard then landed on the rocky floor then headed out through the checkpoint door ): i know i chickened out but i tried hahaha after that there was cold drinks and since i was outside i saw my leg which was busted up pretty bad but i could still walk i washed it out so it wouldnt get infected the Midshipmen talked to me pretty nice lady told me to get some benadine on my leg so after that we had lunch (:

Lunch was just chicken hamburger with chips after lunch we had to have a shower and all the dirt just came off me and i got the medicine on me which stung pretty bad haha then we had free time for the rest of the night (: we could either watch a movie Megamind or go outside and chill under the stars we had a talk when i brought up some random questions like whats it feel like to have a vagina?, whats it like to have boobs and all that pretty serious stuff hahaha then after that we had some hot chocolate before bed which was nice we headed off to our beds we had to share with 5 other people being six bunk beds i was on the bottom (Thank god) haha then we had a farting competition (: then a joke contest then i just fell asleep with my ipod on haha (: morning came this time we bet to sleep in for half an hour ooooh 7:30am we woke up oooh ahhhh got dressed had breakfast it was the same breakfast then we had to get ready for our last activity.

Low Ropes is an activity where you needed to carry some person on a stretcher across wood, a log see saw, tires, a flying fox but both teams didnt finish in time ): we started off in the hardest position while the others started off at the flying fox which was easy!!! then we got to the see saw which was the hardest while everyone of our team members were far ahead me and some other dude had to carry the stretcher across the see saw which was hard because one mistake and we could easily break our arm, head and stuff but it was challenging but good we got across the see saw then the team was already half way through the tires so we blocked off the see saws so they couldnt win hahaha (: then the instructor made up a rule if you fell you had to do 20 pushups luckily i didnt fall i cant do pushups hahaha but both teams ended up losing because we didnt make it in time but we had a fun time (:

We had morning tea which was cake, fruit and cordial it was nice after morning tea was finished we had to clean up our rooms pack our bags, clean up the camp area (: after that it was time for the group photo which was nice after the group photo we waited for lunch until then we just hung out where ever lunch was just a bbq with sausages and that nice lunch then we said goodbye too all our friends ):

The camp was fun but now onto serious business PLAYING HALO!!! HAHAHA thanks for reading this guys (: enjoy life PEACE! :D
I'll Take This Potato Chip...... And EAT IT!!!!!
[Image: coopdogzz.png] [Image: img-1.jpg]
22 May 2011, 06:15 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Nukem

Former Admin.
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1,078
Likes Given: 16
Discord: trinityshock
Speaker of the House5KGuardianEmerald DonatorLegendaryThe Bomb
DiamondDiscord WarriorChristmas 2018Gavel of TrinityGold MedalHalloween 2019
GamerThanks From CloudBug HunterTwitterInstagramDiscord Master
Re: Back From Camp (:

Sounds like you had a ball but next time consider having chapters (it's a pretty long read and my eyesight isn't getting any better) 8)
Don't piss off old people.
The older we get the less "life in prison" is a deterrent.
[Image: KKzbhsN.png]
I love how the Earth rotates, it really makes my day
22 May 2011, 06:22 AM
Find Reply
Offline Coopdogzz

Registered
12 Years of Service

SmG ¥Nukem¥ Wrote:Sounds like you had a ball but next time consider having chapters (it's a pretty long read and my eyesight isn't getting any better) 8)

im sorry hahahaha ill try next time!!!
22 May 2011, 06:28 AM
Find Reply
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 179

Nice.. seems like u had fun..
U shud publish this in some magazine.. :)
22 May 2011, 06:28 AM
Find Reply
Offline Coopdogzz

Registered
12 Years of Service

SmG Vader Wrote:Nice.. seems like u had fun..
U shud publish this in some magazine.. :)

yea i should ay but im not popular and probs someone wouldnt like it so i wouldnt try hahha
22 May 2011, 06:34 AM
Find Reply
Offline Bravo

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 169

Good job, Comrade. The red army would love you to join them.
22 May 2011, 07:46 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Meat

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 13

Welcome back :)
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
Meat is good for you, Lick it, Taste it, Eat it and Enjoy it.
22 May 2011, 11:40 AM
Find Reply
Offline Xorcizt

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 83

wb :D nice novel lolz
22 May 2011, 11:42 AM
Find Reply
Offline I SuPeRz I

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 32

Welcome. I cant be stuffed to read all that :P
Add me on H2V. SmG I SuPeRz I.
Subscribe to me on youtube: Kartmaster7 If you sub i will sub back ;) [Image: labels=0]

[img]Put%20the%20link%20in%20the%20middle%20of%20this[/img]
22 May 2011, 03:44 PM
Find Reply
Offline Bravo

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 169

It'd be better if each paragraph had a different color?

:up: for YUP
:down: for 'oh shut up b6, its horrid idea'
23 May 2011, 05:33 AM
Website Find Reply