Threads: 159
Likes Given: 11
Discord: AnaRCHy#0001
Thanks From CloudLegendarySapphire DonatorThe BombGavel of TrinityScout
ProgrammerGamerPet LoverGraphics MasterSupporterDiscord Warrior
Discord MasterHalo GodEntertainerEntertainer
Re: Unturned?

My phone likes to autocorrect me...

Let's see I am not religious by any means. I am an atheist. This is for the simple fact that I have studied all religions and I know a lot about many of them. How stupid the reasoning behind all of their "facts" really are. Its a fictional book created by a man. In this case it was created by many men. It's basicly the same a the greek's singing songs over time they get lost in translation after a while. Misjudged and misinterpreted. Someone along the line wanted to believe this "book" as truth. A lot of idiots believed this and did not want to question it.

But for you beasty here they are. You unbelievable twat.

Hebrews 13:!
Let brotherly love continue.

Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

This one is for you beasty. How about you learn it.

Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
20 Jul 2014, 07:38 PM
Find Reply
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136
Likes Given: 0

Annnnnd so begins a bible debate. Lol

I know that Chris never stands down from a debate...

But it should be entertaining and I love history so go ahead!
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
20 Jul 2014, 08:12 PM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service

Mehh I refuse to debate the bible religion is stupid.
20 Jul 2014, 08:18 PM
Find Reply
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

Well that is a very biased response... Lol
There are (obviously) MANY religions and many aren't based on the bible. Some not even based off of a god.
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
20 Jul 2014, 08:31 PM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service

True but they are all based on fictitious statements. None based on scientific fact.
20 Jul 2014, 09:13 PM
Find Reply
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
GhostLegendary

Rebel Wrote:Well that is a very biased response... Lol
There are (obviously) MANY religions and many aren't based on the bible. Some not even based off of a god.
the majority of religion worship a god
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
20 Jul 2014, 09:38 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG AnaRCHy Wrote:My phone likes to autocorrect me...

Let's see I am not religious by any means. I am an atheist. This is for the simple fact that I have studied all religions and I know a lot about many of them. How stupid the reasoning behind all of their "facts" really are. Its a fictional book created by a man. In this case it was created by many men. It's basicly the same a the greek's singing songs over time they get lost in translation after a while. Misjudged and misinterpreted. Someone along the line wanted to believe this "book" as truth. A lot of idiots believed this and did not want to question it.

But for you beasty here they are. You unbelievable twat.

Hebrews 13:!
Let brotherly love continue.

Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

This one is for you beasty. How about you learn it.

Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

Yeah, none of that condones homosexuality.

Meanwhile-

Corinthians 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals"

Timothy 1:9-10 "realizing the fact that (civil) law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers"

Romans 1:26-27 "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error."

Even a remote background knowledge on this subject would've shown you that any good Christian, just like any good Muslim or Jew or other major religious sect, condemns homosexuality- much of the time while demanding murder, slavery of enemies beaten in war (as long as they aren't ethnic Jews) and pedophilia.

I bet you're one of those push-over ass atheists who walk around spouting "hue hue let people believe what they want, it's not like having ~80% of people have some form of delusions or schizophrenia has any bareing on their rationality in decision making. Just let people believe whatever they want, whenever they want, for any reason they want, especially if they "just feel it inside".

You unbelievable twat.
20 Jul 2014, 11:57 PM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service

I mean that is exactly how I feel. I have no reason to tell others what to believe. I use to have a roommate though that asked me to go to church with him all the time. We got into it many times. He would always end an argument with an "it's because the bible says so" or "that's the way God wants it". You can not really argue with someone that uses a fictional character as a reference.

Like if I started going around quoting Spongebob and his Krusty Krap training manuel. People would think I was crazy. I have learned from many relationships that you can not argue with crazy.
21 Jul 2014, 06:36 AM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

You've got to understand they're sick in their heads. They've been brainwashed into believing that it's perfectly reasonable to throw out their own criteria in rationality if they hear certain buzzwords.

As soon as they hear certain buzzwords like "god" "bible" "religion" ect, they're mind shifts into a completely different mode of thought, one in which claims need to be proven false, things can exist outsie of existence, and everyone who doesn't agree with them on this is "evil".

If you can pull them out of that logic and mentally beat it to a pulp (which should be realistically easy if you know what you're talking about), then you've done someone good.
21 Jul 2014, 10:53 AM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service