05 Aug 2014, 02:28 PM
Find
Offline RockerJ

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 0
Re: Oh America...

SmG Hawk Wrote:@ 3:57 Exactly the point I was thinking.

I don't see why you guys are so obsessed with your guns?
It doesn't protect you any more if everyone has one, it just puts you on level ground with the other **** wit with a gun..

I get what y'all are saying, that getting rid of all guns will stop people from getting killed.

This won't work because the criminals (who commit crime) won't give two shits if they get caught with a weapon! If they kill someone, then what is the significance of a weapons crime? Nothing!

I will say it straight out: more people need to own guns. Why is Chicago, IL's murder rate so high? Quite simply, it was (for a while) a gun free zone. No one but the police officers could carry guns, and at that, only while they were on duty. Believe me, if more people carried firearms (with the proper training of course) the world would be safer!

Using your logic, why don't we ban baseball bats, knives, cars, water, fire, ropes, chains, spikes, needles, electricity, and any other "weapon" in existence. Anything can kill someone! But only someone fucked up in the head can murder someone (outside of war).
Minecraft: RockerJohn98
Halo 1 + CE: SmG RockerJ
Youtube: SmG RockerJ or Big Baby John

[Image: epiphone_les_paul_special.jpg]
[Image: rockerjohn98.png]
[Image: 28345.png]
05 Aug 2014, 02:36 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

SmG Battlefire Wrote:People are idiots that thinking guns are the problem. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. You guys thinking that hey we get rid of guns will solve the problem. What the heck is wrong with you? We will still have those same criminals and they will use other means to do something. Plus a doubt you can keep a criminal from having a gun even with gun regulations. Crimes will just increase because a black market for guns will happen.
PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL MORE PEOPLE. Get that in your head. Guns aren't the problem? What about problems like sandy hook and places like that? I am not saying to get rid of guns completely because I know those fuckin rednecks love their guns more than their wives. I am just saying to tighten up the gun laws and background checks. But in America where 50% of people are insane and psychotic; killing and children holding guns are normal or common and apparently so is walking around the streets with a rifle or pistol... Most of this applies to the more southern U.S. but you know what I'm saying.

@SmG Phoenix; Great video. Perfect video.
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
05 Aug 2014, 02:45 PM
Find
Offline Donald J Trump

9 Years of Service
Threads: 51
ProgrammerDiscord WarriorFortniterFlamerBronze Medal

When you oppress people things like this happen.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...27760.html

Can't we all just be happy with our simple muskets..

We only should need one shot
[Image: Old_Musket_Pistols_Collection_20.jpgfc33...bLarge.jpg]
[Image: 6P0CtQT.png]
05 Aug 2014, 03:51 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Rebel Wrote:
SmG Battlefire Wrote:People are idiots that thinking guns are the problem. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. You guys thinking that hey we get rid of guns will solve the problem. What the heck is wrong with you? We will still have those same criminals and they will use other means to do something. Plus a doubt you can keep a criminal from having a gun even with gun regulations. Crimes will just increase because a black market for guns will happen.
PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL MORE PEOPLE. Get that in your head. Guns aren't the problem? What about problems like sandy hook and places like that? I am not saying to get rid of guns completely because I know those fuckin rednecks love their guns more than their wives. I am just saying to tighten up the gun laws and background checks. But in America where 50% of people are insane and psychotic; killing and children holding guns are normal or common and apparently so is walking around the streets with a rifle or pistol... Most of this applies to the more southern U.S. but you know what I'm saying.

50%? Where the fuck did you get that from? RT?

All I see is no legit argument from you but stereotypical remarks.

UK has a strict law and see has homicide went down? No.

Laws don't imply to criminals. They'll get their hands in guns anyways.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
05 Aug 2014, 04:20 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

SmG Hawk Wrote:
SmG AnaRCHy Wrote:I do not say all aussies ride around in Kangaroo pouches.
Implying that some Aussies actually do, no sir that's just
SmG AnaRCHy Wrote:Ignorance....

When I said 'you guys' I was directing it to the American's who feel that taking their guns away is violating them...

It is violating them. Learn what a constitution is please.

SmG Hawk Wrote:In Australia gun regulations are ridiculously tight, which is good, the only civilians that have guns are those that use it for hunting. If you have a gun it needs to be locked away in a safe, the more dangerous the gun the more secure the safe has to be to prevent criminals from stealing them.
There's no need for a gun if no one has one.

How about you look up the war on drugs, war on prostitution and prohibition and tell me again how great banning something eliminates it from society.

It's such a childish notion that banning something in and of itself fixes the problem.
05 Aug 2014, 04:25 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service

SmG Battlefire Wrote:
Rebel Wrote:
PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL MORE PEOPLE. Get that in your head. Guns aren't the problem? What about problems like sandy hook and places like that? I am not saying to get rid of guns completely. I am just saying to tighten up the gun laws and background checks.

50%? Where the fuck did you get that from? RT?

All I see is no legit argument from you but stereotypical remarks.

UK has a strict law and see has homicide went down? No.

Laws don't imply to criminals. They'll get their hands in guns anyways.
Let me fix this for you.
Download now!

Reaper Squad Founder
05 Aug 2014, 04:36 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

Oh my fucking god rebel.

How more simple can we put it. Taking the guns out of the hands of citizens only takes the guns out of the hands of citizens. It doesn't affect criminals. What you're saying is irrational, you're only making it harder to stop gun sprees.

This isn't even a gun issue. These sandy hook, bullshit ass things are a mental health issue.
05 Aug 2014, 04:41 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service

Quote:I am not saying to get rid of guns completely. I am just saying to tighten up the gun laws and background checks.
Quote:background checks
What's so wrong with tightening up the background checks? Oh yea; it's against the 2nd amendment...
Download now!

Reaper Squad Founder
05 Aug 2014, 04:45 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Rebel. You are making yourself stupid right now. When we said taking guns away won't stop criminals. How do you think tight background checks will do?
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
05 Aug 2014, 05:13 PM
Find