11 Years of Service
Threads: 39
Likes Given: 0
Discord: SmG DiosD#5820
Fortniter
well questions

well I got questions to some of you sorry but I want to take some of your time

how you been doing?
how halo been doing or your gaming life?
how long do you have been playing?
went are you planning to stop playing?
how many hours do you play?
do you have a life outside of gaming?
went you come from work or school do you start playing?
do you spent time with families doing outside activities?

well I will not been expecting alot of answer but I will expect some I guess or none I dont really care if you dont answer this is about life

please dont lie if you lie I dont really care because you just lie to your self not me

and also to does of you who are parents will you like your son/daughter to follow the same step that your doing right now gaming and stuff?

(PS: This is part of a project Im trying to do about gamers and also for personal reasons no need to hide this)
Name change from SmG Black in case your asking

[Image: 6374348431.png]
24 Sep 2014, 07:35 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Unreal

11 Years of Service
Threads: 45
Discord: Savage™#1505
OverwatchLegendary
Re: well questions

Do you really expect us to answer ur dumbass questions in this long fk post please stay in school kid.

edit: i shoulda finished reading it first ur actually polite :up:
[Image: d18134bafb2b0e1894ffc3a64e55355a.png]

24 Sep 2014, 07:55 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

how you been doing? My life is shit. So same old same old I guess.
how halo been doing or your gaming life? Haven't played halo in like 7 months. Started playing league over the summer though.
how long do you have been playing? How long have I been playing what? Games in general? Since I was like 3, so like since 99'.
went are you planning to stop playing? stop gaming? But then what am I supposed to fill my empty life with?
how many hours do you play? When I don't have school? Maybe like 6 or 7 hours a day. With school I can usually squeeze in about 2 or 3.
do you have a life outside of gaming? wuts a life? How much do they cost? Maybe I can get one for xmas
went you come from work or school do you start playing? fuck yeah. Homework is for people who need to practice shit. I learn everything in like 2 seconds. I barely need the work in class as it is.
do you spent time with families doing outside activities? my family are douches, but they're my douches. We don't do anything together or some shit, never have. But I don't like hate them or anything. And I have no life so I obviously don't do outside shit
24 Sep 2014, 08:08 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

"please dont lie if you lie I dont really care because you just lie to your self not me" - I am literally crying laughing.
But yea... Life is good. I love life. Wtf else do you want from me??
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
24 Sep 2014, 08:10 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Rebel Wrote:"please dont lie if you lie I dont really care because you just lie to your self not me" - I am literally crying laughing.
But yea... Life is good. I love life. Wtf else do you want from me??

Life is a miserable existence filled with a flicker of momentum utilized only to further the machine which binds all to this prison of a world.

Nobody cares about you or your wants and needs, and even if they appear to I assure you it's just alterior motives at hand. Your doctor doesn't give a shit about you as person, to him you are your disease, and disease makes money. The religious institutions don't reall give a fuck about poor people, they do such niceties because they think it will beefen up their resume with god. Same with the college student who's volunteering at the retirement home- they want to look good for whatever university they're applying to, they don't give a fuck about some 80 year old retired plumber that smells like prunes and salivates all day. You think school teachers give a fuck about their kids? They're only there to teach you because it's in their job description. They don't care whether you are learning to the best of your ability- all they want is to make sure you get those sheets of paper so they can make their little grades and walk home with a paycheck.

That's the truth about life. You're alone in the crowd. Nobody knows or wants to know the real you. No one will truly be devestated at your death, no matter how much they say they will. They will move on and forget you in time. And so you're stranded in a desert of sorrows, wandering among the shadows of loneliness who covet nothing less than your happiness.

You live alone and you will die alone; can you truly take solace in the fact that you share that fate with the same people who disregard your existence? Or is it willful ignorance? Look at the burdens of being alive, the starving children, the famine stricken, the socially mistreated, the intentionally abandoned- can you still can tell me with a straight face that life is good? That you love your place in this hell hole of a prison?
24 Sep 2014, 08:34 PM
Find
Offline Donut

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 68

how you been doing?

absolutely terrific!

College at Northern Illinois University has begun for me, I majoring in computer science with a minor on the Russian language. I'm a commuting student because it saved $12,000 a year on tuition (of which I'm only paying $350.00 a semester)

I got me a car, a job, and from the looks of it soon a girlfriend.

Not nearly as much as I used to. I've been doing more in the RPG and classic FPS genres. however I am in the process of finishing a montage I've been putting off for a while.

7 years (5 if you count my online presence.)

Whenever I find that it no longer satisfies me. Most likely when I realize that it's opportunity cost outweighs the satisfaction I receive.

During the week I don't spend much time on gaming, that's mostly reserved for the weekends when I don't have work. on those days that I find time to do some gaming it'll usually be about 5-6 hours.

Fuck yeah!

With the advent of me going to college and owning a car, I've begun doing more with the guys around town. With that, I've also been putting more time into the youth group at my church; attending bible study (which I just came back from) and the peer ministry program. We recently booked a paintball tournament between the marriage ministry and ours (I expect that it should be a cakewalk for all our online-battle-hardened teenage platoon.

Nope.

On the days I have work, I'll just bum around for the hour or so before I need to get going. on any other day, my mind is just a little to set on catching a catnap.

Yup

Recently I started a weekend running regimen for my 400lb father and the rest of the family. While they walk around the block at increasing intervals, I'm running my cross-country track so as to stay in shape for the Candidate Fitness Assessment for when I re-apply for the Naval Academy. Other things I do with the family include occasional visits to the local bog and prairie park.

Jezus... my life had made radical changes since last year.
[Image: 5gr0fgK.gif]
Life is a party!
24 Sep 2014, 08:52 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

@Beasty
If you live a life with that mindset then I truly feel sorry for you. Most of what you wrote is complete bullshit.

Just stop feeling sorry for yourself and at least try to do something with your life. Don't waste time writing multiple paragraphs on this site because the fact is that it won't achieve anything except make me type back. I really didn't want to waste my time typing this up but whatever.

I still love life.
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
24 Sep 2014, 09:01 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Rebel Wrote:@Beasty
If you live a life with that mindset then I truly feel sorry for you. Most of what you wrote is complete crap.

Just stop feeling sorry for yourself and at least try to do something with your life. Don't waste time writing multiple paragraphs on this site because the fact is that it won't achieve anything except make me type back. I really didn't want to waste my time typing this up but whatever.

I still love life.

This guy.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
24 Sep 2014, 09:42 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Rebel Wrote:@Beasty
That is all probably true but you think that will hold me back? If you live a life with that mindset then I truly feel sorry for you. I also like to help the people in my community because I know there are the "socially mistreated, the intentionally abandoned," (etc) people out there. And this is why I want to try to help more people in my future by going into something dealing with human rights after university. I want to die knowing I changed someone's life. I already achieved that goal so I want to achieve more than that. Most of what you wrote is complete bullshit.

It's not feeling sorry for myself, It's called being honest with myself. Nobody gives a fuck about me, nobody gives a shit if I am here or not, and that's just the truth.

I mean in one sentence you're saying "that's all probably true", and then in the next sentence you say "most of what you wrote is complete bullshit". All this tells me is that you haven't really thought about this at all. It's just an emotional, knee-jerk reaction. The truth of your disposability hurts, at least for awhile. Some people shower themselves in praise or ambitions as a means to preserve the sanctity of our narcissistic viewpoint within a world that runs contrary to that idea. But that's just it, it's false hope. Sure, you're one in a million. If a craftsman makes 100 hand made tables that look slightly similar to one another and sells em for 10 bucks a piece, well those tables are one in a million too, but they'll never be worth more than 10 bucks. That's the reality, sure there's only one Jeff, but does the world need him? There's only one Beasty too, but I'm not so conceited as to believe that makes me a special case in any way.

And really? Do something with your life? What do mean by something? You mean something someone else values? If my ambition was to sit on here writing paragraphs, am I doing something with my life by conversing with you? What if I dreamed of being a mass murder- if I fulfilled that fantasy does that somehow make me more valuable as a person than someone who wanted to too but never did?

You don't think about any of this stuff, it's blatantly obvious when you think this about self pity, as if I am so low as to only provide enough introspect in the topic to satisfy my own ego. Maybe that's your gimmick, but don't include me with such common modes of philosophical integrity. Because unlike other people, these questions ARE my life. They say we live vicariously through our own thoughts and actions, and they in turn decide who we are. And to that extent, my life could seem like the greatest disappointment story known to man- a tragedy that would send Shakespeare packing. My mind is a stage hosting constant RSA talks about the failures of our socio-economic institutions, the cultural acceptance of "good enough", the human resistance to change and how important it is that we overcome that obstacle at this point in our history more than ever. The objective reality of existential relativism (and how that isn't actually a contradiction).

And yet, what is my position in life? What merit do I personally have inherently within me? None whatsoever. To anyone with a strong grasp of the current societal context underpinning our lives, I'm worthless, despite the very nature of my legitimacy. A system designed a
and perfected to systematically weed out individuals like me from the fray. I've given up expecting maturity or care from people and the world. I no longer expect love or generosity or friendliness from other people because I understand how they have no incentive to give me such trivialities. It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm at the bottom of the food chain. I'm not warranted those social niceties because of my standing. So yes, I no longer expect or even hope for these things- but what hurts the most is that I dream of them. Every night I am whisked into a place where the evil I've become melts away, and I begin to feel true belonging in the skin of another me, one who had and made a better shot than I did- until the chain of reality pulls me back in for another licking with it's switch. It's all learned behavior. As George Carlin put it, "Scratch at the surface of any cynic and you'll find a disappointed idealist." The first time I read that quote, it stung. It stung deep, and I knew why. I knew that at the end if the day, if I could remake my own image, I'd shed this spitefullness and sorrow and then I'd eradicate the things which had caused me to construct such psychological walls.
24 Sep 2014, 09:49 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

how you been doing?
Good.
Haven't played much. You know, school.
Not much lately. You know, school.
When it is completely died.
Zero. You know, school.
Yes. You know, school.
Yes.
No. you know, school.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
24 Sep 2014, 09:58 PM
Find