Homework help please
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Likes Given: 0
Programmer
Homework help please

Ok, I need a topic for an argumentative research paper. I'm good at writing, but horrible at choosing topics. Oh and I want to avoid the overused topics like gun control, ssm, marijuana, etc. So any ideas?

EDIT: Also it needs to be something I can write/research actual info on.(needs to be a decent size paper)
31 Mar 2015, 10:30 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: Homework help please

Immigration
Healthcare
Corporate Scams
Law Enforcement
Prison
Military Spending
Pledge of Allegiance
National Debt
Global Warming (Even though it shouldn't even be a debate)
Education
Feminism
War On Drugs
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
31 Mar 2015, 10:38 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

The plague that is the SJW's and 3rd Wave feminism. You could fill a fucking library with a topic like that.

I'm sure you can go on for pages about the blatant double standards, hypocrisy and psychological projection of these fools. Draw a few parallels between anti-Jew nazi propaganda and Anti-white male pieces of the more extreme nature.

Make sure to mention the blatant falsehood of the wage-gap and domestic violence statistics with which have been repudiated for decades but persist in the mind of the public due to (ironically enough) the overprotective nature we hold for females. That's great, because then you can go into how divorced from reality these people truly are, talking at lengths of the biological advantages and natural human evolution which gave rise to the very gender based stereotypes and attitudes these fools claim have no basis in reality.
31 Mar 2015, 10:47 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

Yeah Feminism you can get all lot of information.

The False idea of Salary Gender Inequality.
Domestic Violence.
Woman being able to get special treatment.
Job Opportunities for both genders.
Education.

I actually wrote a Persuasive Paper last year. My teacher asked if he could have it published in the School Newspaper. I kinda declined it.
31 Mar 2015, 11:11 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Why would you do that Battle....?
31 Mar 2015, 11:40 PM
Find
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Programmer

I'm so tired of SJW's in every sense they're fucking annoying. as citizens of the us we all have equal rights so they need to quit crying about discrimination. I'd do feminism, but it'd piss off a girl im tryin to get with so imma skip that topic(for now I might go back to it). The paper needs to be 8-10 pages so any other ideas?
01 Apr 2015, 12:30 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

SmG Beasty Wrote:Why would you do that Battle....?

Decline the paper to be published? I didn't want to deal with any critics. I mean in society if you hate feminists you hate Woman. Though my economics teacher also read the essay he thought I should have. He's really big on these type of issues.
01 Apr 2015, 01:27 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Leaf Wrote:I'm so tired of SJW's in every sense they're fucking annoying. as citizens of the us we all have equal rights so they need to quit crying about discrimination. I'd do feminism, but it'd piss off a girl im tryin to get with so imma skip that topic(for now I might go back to it). The paper needs to be 8-10 pages so any other ideas?

Gross, why are you trying to get with a feminist? You're really going to regret that down the road, crazy bitches are almost always crazy forever, so if you can't stand the way they're crazy, it's best just to leave it.

But for other ideas, you could go with how the Internet is changing the way human's think and process information. It'd be nice to have someone defend the change for once. You could talk about the neural and psychological studies on the way in which Google has impacted how our brains process information in shorter and more information intense bursts, and how non-electronic media like magazines and newspapers have attempted to cope with this change.

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Decline the paper to be published? I didn't want to deal with any critics. I mean in society if you hate feminists you hate Woman. Though my economics teacher also read the essay he thought I should have. He's really big on these type of issues.

Man, you can't let people bully you around on these issues. Of course they're going to freak out, you're spreading Muhsoggyknee man. You gotta grab that shit by the balls and be a voice of reason.

Jesus I never thought I'd say that to you. I guess that just goes to show that as bad as you can be, you pale in comparison to the idiocy of those fucking delusional loons who actually believe that there's some sort of patriarchal rape culture in the Western world of all fucking places lmao.
01 Apr 2015, 07:13 AM
Find
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary

i know this is a tad late, but if you still need a topic, affirmative action is a pretty big topic in some circles. can be kind of touchy when presenting it though lol. I did a persuasive speech on the problems with it, that as kinda fun. if you already got a topic let me know and ill lock this
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
19 Apr 2015, 11:43 PM
Website Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Affirmative Action is Racism.