Current time: 28 Mar 2024, 02:27 PM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A Good REBOOT...
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: A Good REBOOT...

Skywrath Wrote:Correct me if I am wrong noobula, but we have 16 servers, no? How is more servers going to fix the problem? Your just whipping the dead horse here.

Whipping a dead horse. Say's the dumbass suggesting that the recruiters are lazy and need to start recruiting. When there are no one to fuckin recruit. Yes we have 16 servers, see the problem? We don't need 16 servers for a game. We need 16 server for more than on game.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
26 Jun 2015, 08:48 PM
Find
Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator

Honestly why do I even bother with you? Gtfo. For those that actually have an IQ higher than 50 you would see that more servers are not the issue, members are. And they can be recruited not only by halo, but by ADVERTISING out clan. Hell call a few friends/brothers over. 2 members per person (we have about 30-ish members active atm), thats your Generation 5 for SmG. Then (glowers at Battlefire), you may start worrying about the servers.

Battlefire, do you even think before you post? I usually dont sterotype people, but what your doing right now is proving that at least half of the Mericans are dumb. So for your sake, here is a simple tip: Shut up.
26 Jun 2015, 08:55 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Skywrath Wrote:Honestly why do I even bother with you? Gtfo. For those that actually have an IQ higher than 50 you would see that more servers are not the issue, members are. And they can be recruited not only by halo, but by ADVERTISING out clan. Hell call a few friends/brothers over. 2 members per person (we have about 30-ish members active atm), thats your Generation 5 for SmG. Then (glowers at Battlefire), you may start worrying about the servers.

Battlefire, do you even think before you post? I usually dont sterotype people, but what your doing right now is proving that at least half of the Mericans are dumb. So for your sake, here is a simple tip: Shut up.

GTFO? Hey dumbass if you haven't noticed I'm a member you are not. This does not concern you. It concerns me and the people that have SmG as their tag. So don't tell me to leave you dimwitted slug.

IQ level? Really? You using the IQ level card when that does not imply to me but you. I didn't say more servers retard. I say why use 16 servers for only Halo. Does this not rap around your empty head?

Mericans dumb? Say's the dumb Russian bring in nationality in every fuckin argument. Not only that but proving how stupid you are because you can't fuckin wrap your head around a simple idea.

BTW, Russian's still think the USSR still exists. (Looks at Ukraine, Georgia, Chechnya). There is my nationality card.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
26 Jun 2015, 09:32 PM
Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

Good talk...
Cloud already posted, and as he is probably the only one to do it..
/Locked

For the moment we have other things on our plate
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
26 Jun 2015, 11:31 PM
Find