Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: 3 Hackers vs 1 Hacker | CS:GO | MM | Hack Vs Hack | GNM | Spinbot |

(30 Aug 2016, 04:32 PM)SmG Beasty Wrote:
(28 Aug 2016, 07:21 AM)SmG Phoenix Wrote: Wtf. 'Murican logic. Omg, they have cheats, Imma use cheats to equalise playing field.
Omg, massacres caused by guns? If I have guns, we equalise the playing field. Time to vote Trump.

wtf aussie logic. Omg, massacre caused by guns? We'll if we make of guns illegal, nobody will have guns ;DDD If u kill your enemies they win ;DDDD

r u sure ur not candian eh?

We didn't ban all guns, you can still get handguns, but it's really hard to. You guys need to get rid of semi-automatic guns. 

Gun laws aside, we don't encourage hacking in the clan and putting a video of you hacking gives Valve a reason to ban you as well as others.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
30 Aug 2016, 10:09 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

(30 Aug 2016, 10:09 PM)SmG Phoenix Wrote: We didn't ban all guns, you can still get handguns, but it's really hard to. You guys need to get rid of semi-automatic guns. 

Banning everything but handguns is legit retarded. From a practical standpoint handguns are more dangerous because they can be easily concealed.

As for banning semis we don't have to do anything. It is unconstitutional to limit a right guaranteed by the bill of rights.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled that all able bodied citizens are the militia, and that well regulated does not mean regulated like we understand the term today (government intervention/licensing/ect), but of a more archaic definition meaning "well maintained".

What the second amendment roughly says in modern words is "An armed populace is considered necessary for the security of the state, and therefore the right of the people to posses and use "arms" (arms are personal armaments like guns, in contrast to say tanks or fighter jets or something) can not be infringed upon by any federal law."

Quote:Gun laws aside, we don't encourage hacking in the clan and putting a video of you hacking gives Valve a reason to ban you as well as others.

He's already gonna get overwatched as it is. Anybody that reviews the OW case is gonna see he's hacking, he was that blatent. I'm actually amazed that with that aim assist he didn't just VAC banned outright.
(This post was last modified: 30 Aug 2016, 11:53 PM by Beasty.)
30 Aug 2016, 11:47 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG xBr4v3x

11 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Discord: LukeWasWrong Admin#5075
Hand-held/Mobile GamerSuper ComputerBronze MedalOverwatch

(30 Aug 2016, 11:47 PM)SmG Beasty Wrote:
(30 Aug 2016, 10:09 PM)SmG Phoenix Wrote: We didn't ban all guns, you can still get handguns, but it's really hard to. You guys need to get rid of semi-automatic guns. 

Banning everything but handguns is legit retarded. From a practical standpoint handguns are more dangerous because they can be easily concealed.

As for banning semis we don't have to do anything. It is unconstitutional to limit a right guaranteed by the bill of rights.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled that all able bodied citizens are the militia, and that well regulated does not mean regulated like we understand the term today (government intervention/licensing/ect), but of a more archaic definition meaning "well maintained".

What the second amendment roughly says in modern words is "An armed populace is considered necessary for the security of the state, and therefore the right of the people to posses and use "arms" (arms are personal armaments like guns, in contrast to say tanks or fighter jets or something) can not be infringed upon by any federal law."

Quote:Gun laws aside, we don't encourage hacking in the clan and putting a video of you hacking gives Valve a reason to ban you as well as others.

He's already gonna get overwatched as it is. Anybody that reviews the OW case is gonna see he's hacking, he was that blatent. I'm actually amazed that with that aim assist he didn't just VAC banned outright.

VAC isn't as "good" as it used to be years ago, VAC has been less strict from people who get VAC banned by having CE running in the background, or just having it on their comp, since it doesn't do much to CSGO anyways, it just checks for anything that's being very invasive to the game's dll files and modifying them constantly or making a huge change at once. I stopped playing on my LEM account because every other game has wallers, and late at night(which is when I have time to play mostly) you'll run into a 5-man queue that go all out with their private hacks or aimware shit.

That's the only moment I've used a hack in CSGO, other than that my old acc got banned because I was too bored and did the spectate glitch for multiple games when it was first being found out.

Helpful info, games get sent for Overwatch with 11 unique reports, which reset every 24-48 hours, so many people would rage one game a day or every other day.
Valve broke report bots a couple weeks ago, so people can't just mass report everyone they think are hacking, since most are just smurfs, and that wastes ALOT of time with the cases being reviewed because some silver or low nova can't compete against MG+ players.

Also, most hackers tend to do HVH all day in GE & SMFC, since it's a smaller population of people and they either got there by hacking, buying a smurf, or spending hours upon hours to get there, which gives them good competition and such.

Valve added Prime so that people can't complain so much, more people will hack in Non-Prime, getting more accounts vac banned, leading them to spending $7-$14 on a new copy of the game. Valve knows that it's a HUGE money maker for them, so why up VAC?

LANs use only vac, and the computers are mostly never monitored, which lets "pros" use cheats, and when 12-18 year olds see how "good" they are, it makes them spend money on skins stickers the game and so on, to be like the "pros"
Yes, I know most tier 1 "pros" don't use cheats, but there's a fair amount of them that do, and even more tier 2-3 that do.

=================

I don't encourage hacking, I was showing that it's beyond pointless to spend money on hacks. It's great revenue for the makers, but a waste when you could code one yourself easily, and VAC could always go higher on strictness and mass ban everyone using the same $10-$100 hack, so why waste money if it's a huge risk?
You Gotta be Brave to Embark On The Trail To Success
==============================================

|||OLD|||
[Image: 5351139349.png]
|||NEW|||
[Image: 6151473987.png]

31 Aug 2016, 03:12 AM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Your crosshair gives me autism.
01 Sep 2016, 12:39 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG xBr4v3x

11 Years of Service

(01 Sep 2016, 12:39 PM)SmG Beasty Wrote: Your crosshair gives me autism.

Never adjusted it on this desktop

|||OLD|||
|||NEW|||

01 Sep 2016, 02:33 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018

Recommend me best crosheir pls
Stonks
01 Sep 2016, 03:35 PM
Find Reply
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

(01 Sep 2016, 03:35 PM)SmG Blade Wrote: Recommend me best crosheir pls

I use a static bright yellow dot.

its not a good crosshair tho
(This post was last modified: 01 Sep 2016, 10:59 PM by Beasty.)
01 Sep 2016, 07:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline Ray88

12 Years of Service
Threads: 237
GhostLegendary

which hack did you use to get to lem?
[Image: 869aa92efa.jpg]
i7-5820k @ 4.7 ghz, Asus X99 sabertooth TUF, Kingston DDR4-3200 16 GB 
Corsair H110i GT AIO, Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB x 2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
 Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p/165hz, Corsair AX760w, Corsair Obsidian 750D
[Image: 2348111620.png]
01 Sep 2016, 08:53 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG xBr4v3x

11 Years of Service

(01 Sep 2016, 08:53 PM)SmG Ray88 Wrote: which hack did you use to get to lem?

Skill.

If you want me to self boost an acc to LEM I can, it would just take a week to two if it's nova, or 5 days(2 wins a day) on an unranked acc.

|||OLD|||
|||NEW|||

02 Sep 2016, 03:59 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018

(02 Sep 2016, 03:59 PM)SmG xBr4v3x Wrote:
(01 Sep 2016, 08:53 PM)SmG Ray88 Wrote: which hack did you use to get to lem?

Skill.

If you want me to self boost an acc to LEM I can, it would just take a week to two if it's nova, or 5 days(2 wins a day) on an unranked acc.

2 wins a day, that means 10 wins for 5 days. How do you even get lem?
Stonks
03 Sep 2016, 12:52 AM
Find Reply