The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
RE: Activity

(16 Aug 2017, 10:47 AM)SmG FlasH™ Wrote: Getting 100 in a day also depends on how many others reply to your posts, since double posting isn't allowed, you would have to wait till someone else posts. Seems quite difficult tbh :o

Exactly. I did that back in the day when this place was a bit more active and even then I had leadership from then on my ass. This kid blade thinking 100 in 24 hours is easy smh.
16 Aug 2017, 12:03 PM
Find
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary

I am active, but I don't feel the need to spam every topic several times a day. Reasons why I don't have my 5k badge
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
16 Aug 2017, 03:19 PM
Website Find
Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator

(16 Aug 2017, 10:07 AM)SmG Beasty Wrote: They day you guys can make 100 posts in a single day is the day I pass on the spam king crown to you.

It'll be years before you're able to face me kiddos.

I do recall me and battlefire back in the day gave you a good run for your money, so I wouldn't be so sure about that claim. However that being said, I am retired.
16 Aug 2017, 05:17 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

(16 Aug 2017, 05:17 PM)SmG Skywrath Wrote: I do recall me and battlefire back in the day gave you a good run for your money, so I wouldn't be so sure about that claim. However that being said, I am retired.

I have been coalescing my power all this time. While you we're learning the power of friendship, I became Beasty the board eater, devouring eldritch abominations summoned by numerical ouija on Tibetan throat singing forums, and have used this power to influence elections, start race wars, and other general demagoguery. The shitposts I have made even usher in the end times, as was written in revelations 16:13, "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs (pepe) come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet." Coincidence? I think not. Now you'll sit and worship my might, saying who is like unto the Beast? Who can wage war against him?

Don't let my lull in posting here fool you. I have become more powerful than you could possibly imagine. Now prostrate thyself mortal, for you stand before the face of God.
(This post was last modified: 16 Aug 2017, 07:16 PM by Beasty.)
16 Aug 2017, 07:16 PM
Find
Offline SmG Speedy

*FLAILING INTENSIFIES*
6 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Discord: Speedy#7073
Thanks From CloudDonatorEmerald DonatorCrystal DonatorThe BombScout
Discord WarriorAdvanced DonatorCoolSapphire DonatorDiscord MasterGamer
Hand-held/Mobile GamerHalloweenBronyChristmas 2018Halloween 2019Master Donator
Halo GodSmoothSuper ComputerWriter

lol XD
ANIME, VIDEOGAMES, AND AWESOMENESS

[Image: 6GK7RZ3.png]
@SmG HelHeim@«SmG» Pandora@SmG HOMRA@"Spider-Masty"@Nox
16 Aug 2017, 10:53 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

Bunch of spammers
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
16 Aug 2017, 11:05 PM
Find
Offline Kite

Zemox's maid
Donator
8 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Discord: Kite
Bronze MedalThanks From CloudGeniusDiscord WarriorJokerSilver Medal
HalloweenChristmas 2018Emerald DonatorBronyHalo GodHalloween 2019
Crystal Donator

Spam Master Flex
16 Aug 2017, 11:06 PM
Find
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018

(16 Aug 2017, 07:16 PM)SmG Beasty Wrote:
(16 Aug 2017, 05:17 PM)SmG Skywrath Wrote: I do recall me and battlefire back in the day gave you a good run for your money, so I wouldn't be so sure about that claim. However that being said, I am retired.

I have been coalescing my power all this time. While you we're learning the power of friendship, I became Beasty the board eater, devouring eldritch abominations summoned by numerical ouija on Tibetan throat singing forums, and have used this power to influence elections, start race wars, and other general demagoguery. The shitposts I have made even usher in the end times, as was written in revelations 16:13, "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs (pepe) come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet." Coincidence? I think not. Now you'll sit and worship my might, saying who is like unto the Beast? Who can wage war against him?

Don't let my lull in posting here fool you. I have become more powerful than you could possibly imagine. Now prostrate thyself mortal, for you stand before the face of God.

Why do I actually know the meaning of this shit AND I can definitely imagine this in my head.
Stonks
17 Aug 2017, 12:44 AM
Find
Offline Skywrath

Banned
Banned
9 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Thanks From CloudEmerald Donator

(16 Aug 2017, 07:16 PM)SmG Beasty Wrote:

What.The.Fuck.
(This post was last modified: 17 Aug 2017, 01:11 AM by Skywrath.)
17 Aug 2017, 01:11 AM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

You guys are top notch shitposters.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
17 Aug 2017, 06:06 AM
Find