Bed wars.
Offline Shade

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Shade the demon
Bed wars.

So, I want to become a real member so imma a tell a story. I think I'm doing this right. Sorry in advance. Okay let's do this. So my friend gave there old minecraft account since they had two and I am a poor little boy. Anyways, so now I play minecraft. I frickin l o v e bedwars [okay can I actually curse, reading "frickin" makes me cringe]. But unless I can communicate with my teammate, it is the most a n n o y i n g thing ever. My teammate is always off doing something so when I'mm left along at the base and someone comes and charging, I can't tell them to comeback. I have to type it. But if I type, it'll give them to break the bed. If I fight them, I'll probably die and when you die you can't say anything. And I can't tell them when I re-spawn either cause I have to immediately protect the bed. So the only solution is to get better at fighting. But the thing is, I have no mouse, so I have to use a controller. And since mojang didn't make controls for the controller, I have to use the JoyToKey program, so the controls are really weird. This also makes bridging really hard, so I can't get diamonds unless my teammate does it for me. Well I mean I can, but I'll probably fall and die. So I just stay home and attempt to protect the bed and get diamonds to upgrade. This is less of a story and more of me complaining. Whatever it works. So that's it. Excuse spelling and grammar mistakes. And here is a Kyubey   DealWithIt

I have to nine more of these...ugggggh
(This post was last modified: 21 Nov 2017, 09:13 AM by FlasH™.)
21 Nov 2017, 04:56 AM
Find Reply
Offline Xnat

Savage
Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 9
Discord: Xnat#4190
OverwatchDonatorScout
RE: Bed wars.

I'm pissed at bed wars because i just lost a 64 win streak
[Image: 52xagm.jpg]
21 Nov 2017, 09:21 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Penguix

6 Years of Service
Threads: 11
League of LegendsJokerScout
RE: Bed wars.

Hey! dont apologize! the boards are supposed to be so you can express a bit of yourself little by little
[Image: My_new_sig.png]
21 Nov 2017, 02:09 PM
Find Reply