[Official] New Year Giveaway!
Offline Alex

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Red Panda Man
RE: New Year Giveaway!

What do you like about SmG: I met at least 8 individuals who were particularly cooler than most, and for that I am grateful.

What is one suggestion you have for the SmG Gaming Community: I think we should have more events like a movie event or something every week, because we have the active members to make it work.
31 Dec 2017, 02:14 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From Cloud

What I think of SmG? Easy question. I think of SmG as a huge family. It taught me how to communicate with new and different people, allowed me to make good friends, it just made me feel like I'm not alone anymore. I always come online with a smile on my face, which I'm really proud of. Cloud, what you did to the community is completely outstanding, thanks for making this community a legend. I hope for SmG to stay running, and continue to be the same :D

So what I've realised, there are some people that cannot control their swearing and romances, so my suggestion would be to not only make a 18+ voice channel, but an 18+ text channel too, so people can finally feel open and unlimited. That's pretty much it!

HAPPY NEW YEAR SMG! 2018
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 31 Dec 2017, 02:21 PM by Pandora.)
31 Dec 2017, 02:15 PM
Find
Offline Sleepy

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Discord: Sleepy

I like the people and how chill everyone is and the all but constant raids are funny to see. Usually on big servers like these the Staff seem hard to approach but the staff here are actually really easy to get along with so its really refreshing. And one suggestion id say is make it easier for people to find people who play the same games. It can be difficult to find people to play with sometimes. Other then that its pretty good. Love ya and gimme Battlegrounds before i go off and buy it <3 Also i love clouds voice 
(This post was last modified: 31 Dec 2017, 02:19 PM by FlasH™.)
31 Dec 2017, 02:16 PM
Find
Offline JimHalpert

Registered
6 Years of Service
Discord: FreshKidNM Gaming#0671

/b I like that SmG is a friendly community, I have lots of friends now because of SmG.
/b My suggestion is that we have events that get us to know each other better, because I don't know very many SmG members.
(This post was last modified: 31 Dec 2017, 04:06 PM by JimHalpert.)
31 Dec 2017, 02:17 PM
Find
Away SmG Good Boy

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Discord: drawtea#1593

What do you like about SmG:
The fact that it is such an active and diverse community with new people joining all the time. PepeOk

What is one suggestion you have for the SmG Gaming Community:

Bigger & more Voice Channels, sitting and waiting for someone to leave a Voice Channel is really boring.  MonkaGun
31 Dec 2017, 02:18 PM
Find
Offline Stunthawk

Registered
6 Years of Service
Discord: Stunthawk

I like the SmG community because of the people. Its a great place to chill or have conversations about larger subjects.
Most of the people are awsome (Ofc you still get the ocasional ear raper and so on), and are for the most part up for playing some games and just chill :D

One thing that i think could improve SmG, is that we should have some more events. Maybe an smg tournament in some game? Or other kinds of entertainment for the server :D
Thanks for taking time to read this :3
31 Dec 2017, 02:22 PM
Find
Offline Enlock

Registered
6 Years of Service
Discord: Enlock

What do you like about SmG: The community itself is really good, the people are dope and everyone can just hop on the Discord and have a chill conversation with anyone.

What is one suggestion you have for the SmG Gaming Community: I think there is a bit of a lack of monitoring. There could be a little more monitoring because there are people entering and mic spamming, blowing into their mics, screaming and playing sounds through soundboards quite often. So my suggestion would be more monitoring or more active mods so that when someone complains in the chat someone can go check it out.
31 Dec 2017, 02:24 PM
Find
Offline Wolfie1086

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Discord: Wolfie1086
Emerald Donator

1) Really enjoy SMG I'm pretty new to the communtiy but I love how welcoming everyone is, its a good laugh

2) Few more voice channels as they always seem full. Plus an 18+ room so member can chat about anything without restriction and the threat of the dreaded :banhammer:
Thank you for the awesome sig Yumii Hinata

[Image: wolfie_00000.jpg]
31 Dec 2017, 02:25 PM
Find
Offline Kyu

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Discord: Kyu#1784

1. I just want to say primarily that SmG is such a great community. On discord i've always joined other gaming servers but in the end the people really wouldn't stay and it was hard to make actual freinds that i'd be able to look forward to every single day. The staff here at SmG is amazing. What makes SmG different from the other servers is that, The Staff here are so easy to talk to and everything is so organized. SmG CLOUD, Is amazing he actually communicates with other members and loves input as well as the other admins. The Staff know how to take care of the problems that may arise in the server (very fast). I've made soooo many friends after just the first day of coming here online. I'm glad that this community is still growning, and have the opportunity to enjoy what SmG had to offer!.  DealWithIt

2. [LIVE RADIO BY MEMBERS] I think that there should but a like a live radio station for SmG. (So basically there will be another role for like speaker/DJ) it'll be like kinda mini talk show that those who qualify can actually sign up for tim to showcase or just talk and answer questions live or even dj on the SmG Website. If you want examples of what im talking about you should check these sites out. (Any more info please message me, I know this will be a very cool thing to add on the site) :dva:

https://www.habbocreate.com/radio
https://www.thishabbo.com/jobs

Hope i get this  :theone: 
31 Dec 2017, 02:30 PM
Find
Offline Jam

Registered
6 Years of Service
Discord: Jam

1) What do i like about SMG?? Well what a easy question what is there not to love, the admins/staff are amazing - they monitor the server and ban trolls ect. but also they are amazing people who accept all people through the community. Also the smgs community in general is a nice place to be, everyone is welcoming to new members.

2) Well there are few things that i can thing of (because the server is so good :) ) but if i did create a beginner rank that everyone is so no one doesnt have a rank ( so people dont feel left out )
31 Dec 2017, 02:36 PM
Find