Offline JamesHollis

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: James Hollis#6098
Emerald Donator
Ban Appeal

1. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on: SmG gaming discord

2. Please state the exact name you were using when banned: SmG James Hollis
  3. State any other names you have used separately: I have no other names

4. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone: Not sure of the time. 04/01/2018

5. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned: I was banned for being disrespectful to staff with Smg Finlay Coffin. 
  6. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible: I feel like i should be unbanned because i did nothing wrong as i listened to what the admins where saying and stopped as i knew i was in the wrong but there was an argument between SmG conflict and SmG Finlay Coffin and Finlay was being very disrespectful i was trying to tell him but he wouldn't listen. And conflict even told me "You are fine" "You listened", but i got banned. I didn't want to get involved as i knew a ban was likely so i didn't get involved with conflict, i thought i did the right thing as Uzzy had words with us. Which then made it all ok and fine, But as of today i have woken up to a ban. I hope you take my appeal seriously as i love being apart of your gaming community as i even took time to donate money because i wanted to make an impact on the server, If i get unbanned i will always follow the rules as i did before and i am truly sorry to any mods and admins, I am honestly sorry. Please Give me another chance please.

Admin decisions are final, further ban appeals will result in banning from forums. 

[Image: unknown.png]
(This post was last modified: 04 Jan 2018, 02:25 PM by JamesHollis.)
04 Jan 2018, 10:01 AM
Find
Offline Kite

Zemox's maid
Donator
8 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Discord: Kite
Bronze MedalThanks From CloudGeniusDiscord WarriorJokerSilver Medal
HalloweenChristmas 2018Emerald DonatorBronyHalo GodHalloween 2019
Crystal Donator
RE: Ban Appeal

Your ban is being discussed, please be patient with us
04 Jan 2018, 05:18 PM
Find
Offline JamesHollis

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Discord: James Hollis#6098
Emerald Donator

(04 Jan 2018, 05:18 PM)Kite Wrote: Your ban is being discussed, please be patient with us

Ok, thank you.
04 Jan 2018, 05:22 PM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018

I'm going to decline this because of what you said to one of our staff members instead of being a normal person and saying okay you did what your friend was doing and disrespected him I'm sorry but I do not accept this kinda of behavior inside our discord server I told you were fine then you went and did this you called our staff member a pedo when he was just trying to tell you not to get involed with your friend then claimed he was harassing you so again I'm sorry but this app has been declined due to the disrespect you showed a staff member.

/locked

[Image: quNJ3gd.png]
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04 Jan 2018, 08:10 PM by Conflict.)
04 Jan 2018, 08:05 PM
Find