Current time: 28 Mar 2024, 08:11 AM

I am thinking of playing PUBG for the first time. Any tips for if I start playing it?
Offline Sammy

Australian Poster
Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Sammy#1389
Emerald Donator
I am thinking of playing PUBG for the first time. Any tips for if I start playing it?

Any tips at all, from simple buttons to how the game works.  Bulba
[Image: b5qjwp2ipkrx.gif]
25 Feb 2018, 01:13 PM
Find Reply
Offline Retr0

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Retr0 #0802
RE: I am thinking of playing PUBG for the first time. Any tips for if I start playing it?

1. Always take Frag Nades with you, If you know someone is in that building you are basically in an disadvantage (mostly in TPP) so you want to nade him out or push him in a spot where you can kill him.
2. Dont be greedy, that counts for everything you could possibly loot (doesnt count if you have poor loot tho) if the deadzone comes to you if you took too much time looting that might be not such a big problem (first 2 can be easily "out healed" with first aid or boosters like Energy or Painkillers) but if a player sees you looting players that you killed you are to 70% dead.
3. Play with friends or the SmG community since it makes more fun and you wont tilt so easily.
4.Always try to flank, since there are alot of little hills on both maps its pretty easy to flank someone without them seeing you (works best in TPP)
5. Firing from the hip (holding right mouse button, klicking right mouse button one time is firing with iron sights) is in the most cases better than going into iron sights when a player is very close to you like very very close.

Thats all i could think of for now ^^ If you have any questions you can ask me anytime.

TPP = Third Person FPP = First Person only
31 Mar 2018, 02:56 PM
Find Reply