SmG Donator
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Just a Scientist
Sapphire DonatorThanks From CloudCool
Anyone have a really weird lucid dream?

A few days ago, I had a really odd lucid dream there wasn't any changes in the dream nor any transitions to the dream into different rooms it was just the same thing, An old man wearing a hooded robe that was sitting criss-crossed on a tall rock and the only thing he said was, "humans are only demons that have lost their way, when we resort to violence we go back to natural instincts" and then he just sat there until I woke up, I had a very creepy feeling of paranoia, if you have had something like this and remember it, then feel free to share it down below, I look forward to reading them
[Image: SmG_Just_A_Scientist.jpg]
Props to SmG Queen Masty for this awesome sig
05 Mar 2018, 02:57 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Anyone have a really weird lucid dream?

Most of the time I feel like I am falling into infinity.
The other dream is someone in hoods chasing me in the darkness....
05 Mar 2018, 03:24 AM
Find Reply
Offline Just a Scientist

SmG Donator
Donator
6 Years of Service

(05 Mar 2018, 03:24 AM)Duck Wrote: Most of the time I feel like I am falling into infinity.

Most of the times your dreams disguise themselves so it's a possibility that this "hooded figure" represents either problems that your dealing with, stress, or even just depression
05 Mar 2018, 03:29 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb

(05 Mar 2018, 03:29 AM)Just a Scientist Wrote:
(05 Mar 2018, 03:24 AM)Duck Wrote: Most of the time I feel like I am falling into infinity.

Most of the times your dreams disguise themselves so it's a possibility that this "hooded figure" represents either problems that your dealing with, stress, or even just depression
Oh! Yeah! A bit of stress
05 Mar 2018, 03:34 AM
Find Reply
Offline Dirty Dab

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Dirty Dan

I don't have lucid dreams that often, but as for regular dreams? OOOH BOY, do I have a story for you. THIS one is recurring, too!
For me, I just sort of appear in this weird open landscape, kinda like in breath of the wild, near the twin mountains (that's what it reminds me of, anyway), then I usually decide to climb a random mountain. But when I almost get to the top, the mountain rumbles and stretches, then it gets taller, forcing me to climb more.
Eventually I slip and fall, and right as I hit the ground, I don't wake up, I don't "die" nothing cliché happens. My vision just gets blurry. Then, a man in a trench coat wearing a bandana stands over me (the bandana is different every time), and puts his left hand on my forehead, and his right on my chest or my left leg, then I wake up, usually in a pool of sweat.

I've gotten used to it though, so I get less and less sweaty each time it happens
05 Mar 2018, 03:48 AM
Find Reply
Offline Just a Scientist

SmG Donator
Donator
6 Years of Service

(05 Mar 2018, 03:48 AM)Dirty Dab Wrote: I don't have lucid dreams that often, but as for regular dreams? OOOH BOY, do I have a story for you. THIS one is recurring, too!
For me, I just sort of appear in this weird open landscape, kinda like in breath of the wild, near the twin mountains (that's what it reminds me of, anyway), then I usually decide to climb a random mountain. But when I almost get to the top, the mountain rumbles and stretches, then it gets taller, forcing me to climb more.
Eventually I slip and fall, and right as I hit the ground, I don't wake up, I don't "die" nothing cliché happens. My vision just gets blurry. Then, a man in a trench coat wearing a bandana stands over me (the bandana is different every time), and puts his left hand on my forehead, and his right on my chest or my left leg, then I wake up, usually in a pool of sweat.

I've gotten used to it though, so I get less and less sweaty each time it happens
In your reoccurring dream the mountain that continues to grow could represent a task that you forgot to do, or it could be pent up stress that you could be ignoring and the man, you should acknowledge him as he's possibly your spiritual guide
05 Mar 2018, 04:00 AM
Find Reply
Offline Dirty Dab

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Dirty Dan

(05 Mar 2018, 04:00 AM)Just a Scientist Wrote:
(05 Mar 2018, 03:48 AM)Dirty Dab Wrote: I don't have lucid dreams that often, but as for regular dreams? OOOH BOY, do I have a story for you. THIS one is recurring, too!

In your reoccurring dream the mountain that continues to grow could represent a task that you forgot to do, or it could be pent up stress that you could be ignoring and the man, you should acknowledge him as he's possibly your spiritual guide
Wow, thanks. That actually helps a lot. I'll do some thinking, and try to figure out who the man in my dreams is. I'm gonna go to bed now, try to say hello to the guy this time.
05 Mar 2018, 06:22 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Shane

6 Years of Service
Threads: 41
Likes Given: 14
Discord: @shane#2536
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterDiscord Master

Lucidity is a state of mind not easily embraced but felt by a lot of people.
Most of my dreams are lucid, especially after a night of drinking, a daydream midday, or with enough nature sounds around me.
Many people report not even having dreams, and are seen as presently content or unimaginative. Most people dream, but an even smaller percent experience lucidity, astral projection, or rabbit hole esque experiences.
[Image: imageedit_1_4401642769.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05 Mar 2018, 06:43 AM by Shane.)
05 Mar 2018, 06:43 AM
Find Reply