Discord: HelHeimy#6969
Emerald DonatorFortniterDiscord WarriorScoutCrystal DonatorSmG's Got Talent
Graphics MasterThanks From CloudGamerDiscord MasterTwitterHalloween
Pet LoverBronyHand-held/Mobile GamerChristmas 2018
RE: strongest NARUTO characters

(28 Mar 2018, 11:28 PM)AnaRCHy Wrote:
(27 Mar 2018, 09:11 PM)HelheimDK Wrote: The leader singer from smash mouth

@"HelheimDK" tis the "lead" singer not "leader" singer

Plus Smash Mouth reference. Who is old now?
Smash mouth never get old bby
And I Can make mistakes gramma nazi
[Image: EBlO1U4.gif]
29 Mar 2018, 06:23 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From Cloud

What is a Naruto?
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
29 Mar 2018, 04:50 PM
Find
Offline SmG Masty Ludenberg

Friendly Neighborhood Trap
6 Years of Service
Threads: 85
Likes Given: 15
Discord: Masty Ludenberg#7777
Emerald DonatorSapphire DonatorBronze MedalCrystal DonatorScoutAdvanced Donator
Bronze MedalDiscord WarriorMaster DonatorThe BombDiscord MasterGrand Donator
Thanks From CloudSweetDonatorHalloweenGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Christmas 2018SupporterPet LoverBoost Gang

(28 Mar 2018, 09:59 PM)Donald J Trump Wrote: Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Dam Kant.  MonkaThink

SmGLove SmGLove SmGLove
[Image: beautiful-anime-girl-1_2.jpg]
29 Mar 2018, 04:52 PM
Find
Offline Demtox

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Demtox

I think Kaguya is the strongest because Naruto and Sasuke could not defeat them in a fight alone, especially they did not make it in pairs they did it with the help of sakura's fist to seal them and I think Madara would not be able to do that either
31 Mar 2018, 03:22 PM
Find
Offline Not Kiddara

6 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Kiddara#5196

mr. president im not talking about wikipedia ...im talking about that he sealed a god ninja in his body so he can get more power....im not talking about someone who sealed all the tailed beasts so he can get a stronger one....im not talking about someone who used the power of another god....im talking about a raw guy....someone who uses hes own powers ...someone like rock lee :D
Tell me, from the moment you were born, has there ever been a point when you've actually told the truth?
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif]
03 Apr 2018, 09:37 AM
Find
Offline SmG 1mpAcT

10 Years of Service
Threads: 19
Likes Given: 7
Discord: JesusOfRep#7275
ScoutDrunk

Gaara is badass but he is a lil bitch
[Image: XqyPa6f.png]
03 Apr 2018, 10:30 PM
Website Find
Offline Not Kiddara

6 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Kiddara#5196

this topic was so good.
.after the long time of creating it..the list changed...
grown up naruto is the strongest...second is grown up sasuke and finally madara uchiha
what do you think son ?
Tell me, from the moment you were born, has there ever been a point when you've actually told the truth?
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif]
15 Oct 2018, 07:43 AM
Find
Offline SmG beastamigo

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 11
Discord: AmiGo#8188
FortniterGamerHalloweenTwitterPet LoverChristmas 2018

Agreed
[Image: 7vSaHGn.jpg]
24 Oct 2018, 01:20 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Jerry2004

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Discord: Jerry#2466
Gamer

i don't like naruto :P
-I Do Programming And Hacking Stuff-           Programming Languages i Use: C++,Java
 You Want Me To Help You With Smft?           The Software i Use To Program: Visual Studio,Eclipse,Android Studio
    Give Me A Message I May Be Able                         For Hacking You Can Find Out On My Steam Profile       
              To Do Smft For You                         For More Info About What I Do Just Take a Look At My Steam Acc
                                                                   I Wont Make Anything For The People i Dont Trust Or Dont Know
                                                                           Stay Happy And Have A Great Day! 
                                                                   Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/if_you_see...re_gayyyy/
                                                                                                     -Good Luck!- :3
28 Oct 2018, 03:31 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

/Locked
This thread was created a long time ago, even as the thread creator it has been too long @"xXxKID_DARKNESSxXx"
Please check the rules if you are unsure of them
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
29 Oct 2018, 02:07 AM
Find