Current time: 20 Apr 2024, 10:40 AM

Events And Ideas
Offline Not Kiddara

6 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Kiddara#5196
Events And Ideas

hello people...first say happy mute-day to me for being muted for no reason from 1 week ago  PepeOk

second...for the admins of the SmG i have alot of event ideas to do....all of them are good and here they are

1-for the movie night....we need something good and attract people....what about need for speed (2014)

2-for the minecraft server i can build alot of good things as you see in my minecraft ideas post....but the problem is that i dont have minecraft for pc...and my mcpe isnt orginal (downloaded from yt Lul) .....the idea is....making a promo...i can build a very good party place....but i need a way to show you some of my builds

3-the SmG Hotel : i can build luxirious hotel in minecraft....each level will have something that make it special....when you get 1 level up in the hotel...youll see more important persons...till the end...the final level will be admin suits

4- the SmG city : a great city with alot of buildings...gardens...and the almight cloud statue

this are some not bad ideas....if you like the ideas i would tell you the high ones  FeelsHugMan
Tell me, from the moment you were born, has there ever been a point when you've actually told the truth?
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif]
10 Apr 2018, 02:35 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Events And Ideas

Ideas can be pitched towards Event Organisers.

MC server ideas can be given to Donald.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
21 Apr 2018, 05:42 AM
Find Reply