Offline ToniThiccy

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ToniThiccy
Hey guys, It's hannah again

Anyways, I'm back. Let me start with a little background. PirateSkullzz asked, "Who here hates themselves" and I answered. You can check that. Later I find out that Rundas agrees and then starts stuff with me which I don't even know how he got involved. The thing is that Rundas and Nukem later started targeting me for literally no reason. I don't know why because Nukem just wanted to get involved which btw I don't want to talk to Nukem and I don't want him to be a part of this thread. He claimed I started drama with Rundas after I literally just asked to be respected which is that even bad? Anyways, I started to back off because Qweenie Tenta told me to but they kept going at it and you can see that in the chat also. I just feel like at this point it's just harassment. Rundas tbh I thought he was okay up until he started stuff with me. But no, he is just a drunk that takes down 20 in like an hour. 
1)I read the rules a billion of times
2) Discord
3)ToniThiccy #1025
4)7:08 pm Mountain Time
5)Because Rundas and Nukem started stuff with me and after I backed off I guess they got mad and I was banned. Which I guess they would also say I'm toxic and by the way I don't want Lightning, Rundas, BlackHaze, or Nukem to be a part of this convo with the staff. They literally always fight with me and after I start being nice to them, like Rundas who I thought was an okay mod, they bully me. 
6)I'll be honest, I don't really think I should be but only because a lot of the staff doesn't know how to act like adults. They like to bully people and it's getting pretty annoying. But a reason why I should be unbanned is because I literally try to avoid most of the staff yet they come to me at MOST times. It's harassment at this point.
16 Apr 2018, 09:16 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Hey guys, It's hannah again

Not only has your behaviour not improved, it's almost become worse. Your attitude and accusations directed at staff are baseless and most of the time, unreasonable. Although staff do make mistakes, many actions directed towards you are well founded and justified.

This ban appeal itself contains a valid reason why you shouldn't be unbanned, and on the contrary be permabanned. We are not 'bullying' you, but instead, wish for you to behave in a way that is suitable within the community.

As of now, your account is permanently banned with no chance of appealing at any stage in the future.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
18 Apr 2018, 08:50 AM
Find