Offline master14126

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 62
Likes Given: 0
Discord: master14126#8810
Pharah Pickpocketing

Anyone know what's the best way too counter a Pharah and Mercy Pickpocket? When the mercy only focuses on the pharah and no other person. I find that really annoying. I tried using a sniper to try and try and pickoff the mercy but that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?
09 May 2018, 10:58 PM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 159
Likes Given: 11
Discord: AnaRCHy#0001
Thanks From CloudLegendarySapphire DonatorThe BombGavel of TrinityScout
ProgrammerGamerPet LoverGraphics MasterSupporterDiscord Warrior
Discord MasterHalo GodEntertainerEntertainer
RE: Pharah Pickpocketing

Have a team that isnt trash. A shield and a high dps work well. That is just what I have seen though.
10 May 2018, 12:02 AM
Find Reply
Offline KittyKat

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Discord: KittyKat#8266
Bronze Medal

as a pharah main, ive had to watch out for people. people that can challenge pharah are mcree, soldier, widow and dva. the only one that can do it alone is widow and you need to get headshots or it basically wont work. dva is very good at zoning pharah and in the right spots if pharah doesnt have her abilities dva can kill her. personally it is easier for me to take out soldiers than mcrees because mcrees headshots do a lot of damage and flashbang could be the difference. essentially you need some type of combo, which should include dva because if pharah is zoned, there isnt much that can be done. also maybe getting a zen and have discord on them. if you are good with pharah even with a pocket, 2 direct rockets back to back will kill the pharah. what sr are you at where this seems to be a really big problem?
[Image: tumblr_inline_oack0jbZQU1rf5t4y_500.gif]
10 May 2018, 02:58 AM
Find Reply
Offline master14126

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 62
Discord: master14126#8810

(10 May 2018, 02:58 AM)KittyKat Wrote: as a pharah main, ive had to watch out for people. people that can challenge pharah are mcree, soldier, widow and dva. the only one that can do it alone is widow and you need to get headshots or it basically wont work. dva is very good at zoning pharah and in the right spots if pharah doesnt have her abilities dva can kill her. personally it is easier for me to take out soldiers than mcrees because mcrees headshots do a lot of damage and flashbang could be the difference. essentially you need some type of combo, which should include dva because if pharah is zoned, there isnt much that can be done. also maybe getting a zen and have discord on them. if you are good with pharah even with a pocket, 2 direct rockets back to back will kill the pharah. what sr are you at where this seems to be a really big problem?

Alright noted, thank you
31 Jan 2020, 10:31 PM
Find Reply