Current time: 23 Apr 2024, 08:24 PM

Mods
Offline VanguardUltra

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 9
Likes Given: 0
Mods

Are mods a concern, like if it's one of the "major" mods? Like, this is how I classify mods. "Minor" mods are those that just mod your game, adding new features & stuff, while "major" mods are those that CLEARLY show a cheater, i.e. the "ModWarfare" mod in MW is considered minor, probably one that lets you play as and have the strength of a Hunter is a major.

List of mods I know:
Minor:
The Banshee Bomb Pistol
Main Menu Mod (a mod supporting custom vehicles and custom maps loaded as default)
Custom Weapons

Major mods:
None I know

List of mod features:
MMM: Rocket-firing Gauss 'Hog, Speed Ghost, Fuel Rod Ghost, Gravlift Ghost, Portable Machine 'Hog, Troop Carrier Hog
Custom Weapons: Assault Rifle, Gravity Hammer, Fist of Ruckt, new pistols, grav lift, bubble shield, Spartan Laser, Plasma 'Nade Shot (I.E. a brute shot firing plasma grenades), Auto Carbine, Flamethrower, Vulcan Turret
'Shee Bomb Pistol: obviously, well, you know
05 Aug 2011, 07:10 PM
Find
Offline Noble

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Re: Mods

nice
05 Aug 2011, 07:24 PM
Find
Offline SmG Nukem

Former Admin.
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1,078
Likes Given: 16
Discord: trinityshock
Speaker of the House5KGuardianEmerald DonatorLegendaryThe Bomb
DiamondDiscord WarriorChristmas 2018Gavel of TrinityGold MedalHalloween 2019
GamerThanks From CloudBug HunterTwitterInstagramDiscord Master

This should be in general chat as it is not reporting hackers just mods.
Mods are legit variations to default games which give all players the same abilities.
Hacks are when a player(s) modify the way they play the game so they have the advantage and can win more easily.
Don't piss off old people.
The older we get the less "life in prison" is a deterrent.
[Image: KKzbhsN.png]
I love how the Earth rotates, it really makes my day
05 Aug 2011, 08:09 PM
Find
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169

How about zombie mod? Is it MAJOR mod?
05 Aug 2011, 09:08 PM
Website Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

Plasma 'Nade Shot (I.E. a brute shot firing plasma grenades) - I made that weapon! :D
[Image: 27269.png]
05 Aug 2011, 10:09 PM
Website Find
Offline VanguardUltra

Registered
12 Years of Service

SmG Bravo Wrote:How about zombie mod? Is it MAJOR mod?
In terms, major mods, are technically haxxx.
05 Aug 2011, 11:40 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter

Those are custom maps not mods... But the way SmG works is we do mods that makes it fun for all and no custom content is needed.
Downloads and custom content=no players in the server

We do mods that take time and are unique we are the only clan that has missed servers in halo CE. We also have the #1 ranked servers as well as the most servers and variety. People can argue this but ts true. Also we run a custom version changer created by me and pingo (changes every 20 seconds). I've spent days after days working on these servers. We also run a servertool that is top of the line created by us.

We have 14 halo CE servers we had hpc servers with amazing mods but are down at the moment we are working on the mods as well as trying to see exactly where we want them.

Our h2v servers are top of the line to we are the only people that host modded servers. we had a one of a kind district mod but... Something went wrong and we can't fix the errors and don't care enough. Because the way I see it now is 80% of the players in h2v are selfish and ignorant. The other 20% I'm sorry those people ruined it. I've ha more complements on our HCE servers in a week then I ever had in h2v so that's why we stopped working on mods.
We do our best to have popular, unique, and fun servers.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
05 Aug 2011, 11:55 PM
Website Find
Offline VanguardUltra

Registered
12 Years of Service

«SmG» Cloud Wrote:Those are custom maps not mods... But the way SmG works is we do mods that makes it fun for all and no custom content is needed.

We do mods that take time and are unique we are the only clan that has missed servers in halo CE. We also have the #1 ranked servers as well as the most servers and variety. People can argue this but ts true. Also we run a custom version changer created by me and pingo (changes every 20 seconds). I've spent days after days working on these servers. We also run a servertool that is top of the line created by us.

We have 14 halo CE servers we had hpc servers with amazing mods but are down at the moment we are working on the mods as well as trying to see exactly where we want them.

Our h2v servers are top of the line to we are the only people that host modded servers. we had a one of a kind district mod but... Something went wrong and we can't fix the errors and don't care enough. Because the way I see it now is 80% of the players in h2v are selfish and ignorant. The other 20% I'm sorry those people ruined it. I've ha more complements on our HCE servers in a week then I ever had in h2v so that's why we stopped working on mods.

BTW, where did the 'shee bomb gun come from? I would always hang out a A0000005 and mess around with the Plasma Pistol an act like I'm launching fireworks.

Also, where is your custom content server?
20 Aug 2011, 08:15 PM
Find
Offline VanguardUltra

Registered
12 Years of Service

«SmG» Cloud Wrote:Those are custom maps not mods... But the way SmG works is we do mods that makes it fun for all and no custom content is needed.

Also, btw, you are not the only server group that runs mods. No offense, but there is another server called (A)H2MT Custom 4 that runs the not-so-obvious "Main Menu Mod."

[Image: Windows_XP_BSOD.png]
22 Aug 2011, 11:05 PM
Find
Offline Hiralis

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 133

Well this is the good thing about halo custom edition. If you make a mod to a map including the weapons you can't play on a server of a map with the same name but different config.
example, if you mod the bloodgulch shotgun to shoot FRG projectiles, save it, compile it and then try to play on an internet server with bloodgulch, it will say "Unable to join game" or it will go to gathering exception data.
Something I have always been told
Respect everyone you meet, even if you hate them, have respect for them. Help someone out if they need it, it'll help the world go around.
01 Sep 2011, 05:31 PM
Find