Offline Naruto

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Community ban without proof/reason

[*]Confirm you have read our Community Rules. : Yes

[*]Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on. : From the forum/discord

[*]Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number. : TeXusTheKats#2253, TeXusTheKats

[*]State any other names you may have used separately. : No one

[*]Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone. : 9:15 PM , CEST

[*]Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned. : The staff thinks I'm Fab . I already showed them proof that I'm not him (speaking with them,I can even show more proof,everything you want that I'm not him) . I mentioned on Discord that someone with the name "I'm fab you mupput " or something like that registered , and after that I got instantly banned. For no reason,I just don't like to be banned without proof,I've wasted my time to make posts / activity and Cloud randomly bans me.

[*]Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible. : I should be unbanned because like I said , I'm not fab and I can proof what proof you guys want . Fab is from Britain , I'm from Moldova . I live now in Italy . I don't see any literal connection between us.

P.S:Hope that Cloud won't ban this account too,please dude make sure to read what I've said.
28 May 2018, 03:20 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,103
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: Community ban without proof/reason

Denied.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 29 May 2018, 07:39 PM by Cloud.)
28 May 2018, 03:22 PM
Website Find