Ban Appeal
Offline Axcented

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Axcented
Question  Ban Appeal

I have read the rules. I was banned on the discord server. I don't remember what username I was using at that time, my current one is Axcented#4502. I was banned last year around Christmas (my time zone is EST.) I think I was banned for "advertising" my server. I sent the link to 2-3 people on that server, NOT on the server, just people I thought were cool to talk to, so I have no idea why I was banned. The rules state not to send anything on THE SERVER not in dm's. So I was completely confused on why I was banned. I think I was a nice person and just wanted to make some friends. At that time, I just didn't want to be bothered making a ban appeal, but now I wanna be back on the server. I feel like my ban was completely unfair and should be unbanned. :P
02 Jun 2018, 12:40 AM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: Ban Appeal

(02 Jun 2018, 12:40 AM)Axcented Wrote: I have read the rules. I was banned on the discord server. I don't remember what username I was using at that time, my current one is Axcented#4502. I was banned last year around Christmas (my time zone is EST.) I think I was banned for "advertising" my server. I sent the link to 2-3 people on that server, NOT on the server, just people I thought were cool to talk to, so I have no idea why I was banned. The rules state not to send anything on THE SERVER not in dm's. So I was completely confused on why I was banned. I think I was a nice person and just wanted to make some friends. At that time, I just didn't want to be bothered making a ban appeal, but now I wanna be back on the server. I feel like my ban was completely unfair and should be unbanned. :P

You will need to provide your old discord account. I cannot find that one any where in the logs. So I cannot unban an account that I cannot find.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
02 Jun 2018, 12:49 AM
Website Find Reply