Pokemon Game(s)?
Offline LyraTheDrunk

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Discord: LyraTheDrunk#5311
Pokemon Game(s)?

I'm not looking for a game, rather I'm recommending a couple that are not official.

First of all, PokeMMO. It's a game where you play Pokemon Fire Red with a lot of other people, it includes a trade system, a battle system, a chat system, a guild system, etc. It's quite a good mod ont he original Fire Red but it also included expansions where you can play through one game and lead right into another such as Emerald. Also it includes the ability to allow your Pokemon to follow you and who didn't love that feature from Yellow??

Secondly, there's a new game coming out and while it's not a Pokemon game, at it's core it is. With the ability to evolve, level up, battle, explore, trade, etc, it's essentially a Pokemon game with all the features we've wanted from the start. It's name is TemTem and this is it's Kickstarter (with only 5 days left) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cre...llection-a it seems amazing and I've personally backed it as well.

Aside from those two, what are you favorite unofficial Pokemon games? If you have one of course.
26 Jun 2018, 06:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Sanchay

SmG's most Epic dude
5 Years of Service
Threads: 82
Likes Given: 13
Discord: Sanchay
Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterChristmas 2018Hand-held/Mobile Gamer
GeniusSupporterValentines Day RubyBronze MedalThe BombGolden Guardian
SmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterInstagram
RE: Pokemon Game(s)?

Pokemon fire red
[Image: img-20190105-105418.jpg]
21 Aug 2018, 11:18 AM
Find Reply