Current time: 19 Apr 2024, 09:55 PM

Should you buy a nintendo switch?
Offline MASH

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 29
Likes Given: 0
Discord: MASH
Exclamation  Should you buy a nintendo switch?

I think at the moment buying a Nintendo switch is a bad idea, while the console is great it suffers from many hardware failures such as:

Due to heat
   -fan grills falling off
   -Warping
   -Bending
Due to overall design(Material and structural)
   -Nunchucks able to be stuck together, extremely hard to pull apart.
   -Screen able to be scratched by dock
Other
   -Bugs where it can brick the console, due to software or hardware.
   -A modification button easily pushed with a paperclip, allows for easy hacking of the console. This resulted in lewd images being posted on balloons in mario odyssey.(Easily seen by players playing the maps that had these balloon checkpoints)

Despite all of this I think when the kinks are worked out you  should get one. Many of these problems are similar to when the xbox 360 had the red ring of death, the problem being that they had to find a way to put so much hardware into such a small body, causing heating issues that resulted in the red ring. As with the 360 these should be worked out in the next model of the switch.

I personally have a switch and see the value in it. It's a great console. Portability is a large factor, and I use it between college classes to have something to do. I personally haven't had any of these problems myself but many are common such as the screen scratching, I recommend you get a screen protector before even using the switch.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Made by @SmG HelHeim
The god of quality spam (Spam that adds to the conversation) I have no life :(
27 Jul 2018, 08:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG luzifer

5 Years of Service
Threads: 33
Likes Given: 0
Discord: she booty#4235
FortniterGraphics MasterDiscord WarriorCoolScoutValentines Day Ruby
RE: Should you buy a nintendo switch?

I bought it as soon as it came out, just to buy the new Zelda game, im a big fanboy for Zelda series so i had to :D, As you said, it has great value in it, its pretty compatible and it works as intended, nintendo is a great company, and switch is a great console. :]
[Image: 969nxh4.gif]
27 Jul 2018, 08:08 PM
Find Reply