Threads: 99
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Rundas#0001
Emerald DonatorJokerScoutDrunkSilver MedalThe Bomb
Ban Appeal

1. Yes, I have read the rules. 

2. The SmG Discord Server 
3. Pizza Joe#8185
4. I go by many names. Some call me Shatoon, bringer of pizza. Others call me Mickey Nine, the basket weaver. Some call me Photoshop. Others call me Trenu, the boiler. Some call me Marjorie Keek. Others call me Captain Margaret. Some others occasionally call me Rubbady Pubbady. 
5. 7/18/2018-ish

At first I thought I had been banned for a trivial remark I had made to a staff member about a raid. But after giving it more thought than was really needed, I realized that couldn't have been it. There's no way. So I did some digging. All people were saying were saying was "lmao" and "People just got annoyed", but why were they being so vague..... Something wasn't adding up. It couldn't have been that. How could anyone get annoyed with me? I'm the zim zam pizza man. Everybody loves me. That's when I realized it was all a cover up for something more sinister and vile. It took me duct taping @«SmG» Cloud to the wall and waterboarding him with the tears of George Harrison for several hours to get the real reason out of him, but he finally cracked. Those tears were god damn expensive. But now I finally know. And I can finally be at peace. 

[Image: c1543af8e4a0f037210a71cf93ffecc3.png]

Guys.... I'm sorry. I didn't know my underwater basket weaving skills were such a threat to the community. I was just too wrapped up with working hard and trying to become a gold medal Olympic Underwater Basket Weaving champion and I forgot how powerful I had gotten. I just wanted to be good at something. I wanted to be a somebody. I WANTED PEOPLE TO THINK I WAS COOL. I never wanted to spread danger. Just pizza. And slightly wet woven baskets. I've put my underwater basket weaving gloves on the shelf, and that's where they're going to stay. Forever. And Ever. Until the heat death of the universe. And then a little bit more time after that. Uncle Ben, God bless his soul, once said with great power comes great responsibility. I tried my best to be responsible with my power, but sometimes man fears power he cannot comprehend, and it is my duty to rid myself of such undeserved powers. 
[Image: RundasDonePnG.png]
(This post was last modified: 28 Jul 2018, 07:36 PM by Rundas.)
28 Jul 2018, 07:35 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: Ban Appeal

Locked Admins will discuss.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
28 Jul 2018, 07:47 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Ban Appeal

Ban appeal has been declined.
Your app was clearly not taken seriously and there is simply no sign of regretting any actions. You may appeal for another ban appeal in a week. If again, it isn't taken seriously, you will only be allowed to make your next ban appeal in a month.

Please make sure you've both read and understood the rules to prevent any further incidents.

/locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
30 Jul 2018, 11:00 PM
Find