Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 62
Likes Given: 0
Discord: master14126#8810
Ban Appeal

1. Confirm you have read our Community Rules
Yes I have
2. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on.
SmG Discord Server
3. Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
master14126#4517
4. State any other names you may have used separately.
None
5. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
7/27/18 9:32 PM PST
6. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Cloud said: " talking about the holocaust, toxic,  talking to girls creepy, hitting on every girl"
Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I don't believe that I myself have been "talking to girl creepy". I'm not going to go around and ask peoples  gender. Maybe some people believe that I have but I don't think so. But I've now realized that regardless of gender its not okay to talk to anyone like that. About "hitting on every girl" Supposedly I have and I don't understand why cloud would think that. I talk to numerous amounts of people day and so do other people and I admit that sometimes I don't think what I'm saying but I know that I wouldn't "hit on every girl" I don't even who is who half the time and whether or not they are male and female so that is kind of invalid. Second I realize that at some points of me being in the discord server I may have been toxic, but there is many other people active can also be "toxic" at any given point of time. When cloud said I was talking to girls creepy how would you define that? Asking their name? Their age etc? I haven't asked any of those questions from anyone. I was told to stop being "toxic" and I have stopped. Many times people have been racist, they where told to stop and they stopped they only got a mute or a warning depending on how severe it was. When cloud said I was talking about the Holocaust he was referring to how I said a single racist joke. Mind you someone was talking about Auschwitz and a mod or admin didn't even catch that.
7. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible. 
I would like to get unbanned because this server is full of amazing people and I have realized the many mistakes I have made. This server is a really amazing server where  you can make new friends and just overall game and chat with people and I want to be part of this amazing community. If I do get unbanned I will make sure not to mess up anymore and to respect everyone kindly and not to harass people or @ them when not necessary. I will do my absolute best to try and make the server a better place and try to uphold the rules when someone of a higher ranking such as a mod is not available. Thank you for your time and consideration.
(This post was last modified: 28 Jul 2018, 11:38 PM by CCPrincess. Edit Reason: Fixed the numbers )
28 Jul 2018, 11:31 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Ban Appeal

In all honesty, your behaviour has almost always been borderline unacceptable.
There are many examples including:
[Image: unknown.png]

Staff has always verbally warned you, but you have only ever accepted warning temporarily and rarely ever taken to heart.
At most, we may consider unbanning your account, but membership is out of the question for at least a month (more likely 2-3 months). If you are to respond with a fully written apology directed to all the members, users and staff, we may consider an unbanning.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
(This post was last modified: 29 Jul 2018, 06:18 AM by Phoenix.)
29 Jul 2018, 06:18 AM
Find
Offline master14126

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 62
Discord: master14126#8810

To all the SmG Gaming Community Discord users, members and especially staff, I am deeply sorry that my poor actions have caused me to be banned from this wonderful server and I have fully realized what I have done is wrong, that I should respect everyone no matter their gender, that I need to pay more attention to what I am saying and how whenever someone asks me to stop doing that something that isn't right I should stop immediately. I regret what I have done and how I have not listened to staff when they have warned me numerous times. I've made the mistake of being toxic and talking about the holocaust. I am deeply sorry for anyone I have offended and who ever I have made uncomfortable while being in the server. I want to especially apologize to everyone may have disrespected in any way possible. Again I truly want to apologize to everyone and I'm sorry for my poor actions and my behavior.
Thank you for your time and consideration
(This post was last modified: 29 Jul 2018, 09:37 PM by master14126.)
29 Jul 2018, 09:37 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service

/Locked for further discussion.

30 Jul 2018, 07:23 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service

So after a lot of consideration, we've decided to leave you banned for 3 weeks at the minimum. After the 3 weeks have passed, you will be allowed to reapply for a ban appeal. Simply your actions and behaviour was far too unacceptable and toxic to be allowed back into the community.
We will allow you to integrate into our forum community. If your behaviour remains clean here, we may unban you after you make your second appeal.

Remember to read and fully understand the rules to prevent future incidents.

/Locked

(This post was last modified: 30 Jul 2018, 11:14 PM by Phoenix.)
30 Jul 2018, 11:13 PM
Find