Current time: 18 Apr 2024, 12:49 PM

How can I know if a pc has a good specs?
Offline SmG bdu2iqbd

5 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: sjxgsuiwwj
Christmas 2018
RE: How can I know if a pc has a good specs?

"http://pcpartpicker.com/".

* gives 'ya ideas and at the same time, not breaking the bank ;)
* if u do end up usin' this to build ur rig,.....
(y tf am i so poor that i suddenly wanted to ask of a 1000 buck rig from a nice guy who seems rich ?!)
31 Aug 2018, 07:18 AM
Find Reply
Offline Michaelbiasp

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Discord: Michaelbiasp
Last Post

Can you try run xev from the terminal to see if any motionevents shown up in the terminal when you move the mouse?

:)
03 Sep 2018, 12:08 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG kokozweeb

SmG Booster
Booster
5 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Discord: KOKOZWEEB#2262
Crystal DonatorFortniterHalloween 2019Boost GangAdvanced DonatorGamer
TwitterInstagram

Look at how much cores the processor has more cores means more power, but 8 cores of 1.6GHz is as good as 4 cores 3.2GHz so be careful with that. Also the CPU has to fit the Motherboard slot. The computer also needs RAM also known as Work Memory and you have to be careful because you have 4 RAM slot types DDR1, DDR2, DDR3 and the newest is DDR4 but DDR1 and DDR2 are outdated so you can't find motherboards with those slot types, also you have to do research in how much MHz your motherboard can handle DDR3 MHz minimum is 1600MHz and DDR4 MHz minimum is 2133 MHz so you should buy RAM sticks with atleast 1600MHz for DDR3 and atleast 2133MHz for DDR4. As of the graphics card the graphics card can fit almost every motherboard with PCI-E 3 slot the only exception is when it doesn't fit the computer case :(. Graphics cards are simpler so you can just do a little research in that. The motherboard doesn't really matter only thing that matters is the DDR slot you are gonna use for the RAM. In short more GHz or MHz is better, as for how much RAM you're gonna need depends. Normal PC 8gb. Gaming PC 16gb(can be used for normal photo editing). And for Hardcore Video/Photo editing 32/64GB depends how much you need. You can also use PC Part Picker https://www.pcpartpicker.com like @ThatGuyYouDespise suggested.
"It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances."
12 Sep 2018, 10:42 AM
Find Reply
Offline ProfGome #tech-support

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 57
Likes Given: 2
Discord: ProfGome#7978
FortniterLeague of LegendsGamerSuper ComputerValentines Day RubyBronze Medal
Discord WarriorScoutHalloween 2019InstagramDiscord MasterDrunk

You can check some videos to learn about pcs. If you get like mine, YOU can run everything you want / ever wanted.
05 Feb 2019, 11:24 AM
Find Reply