Likes Given: 0
Discord: Kite
Bronze MedalThanks From CloudGeniusDiscord WarriorJokerSilver Medal
HalloweenChristmas 2018Emerald DonatorBronyHalo GodHalloween 2019
Crystal Donator
Ban Appeal

Confirm you have read our Community Rules Yes
Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on. Discord
Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Kite#8786
State any other names you may have used separately.
Alot tbh can't list them all
Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
16/7/18 Around that time
Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.

Well upon hearing different things from different people, I'll say what I've heard. I got banned because I pinged phoenix three times in a row, if i remember correctly we were having a conversation about kicking/banning me and I was joking about how I can't be banned I think he said something like sure u can't, so i pinged him three times jokingly like ban meh bro or kick me idr. I then like afk'd for a while and found that I was banned a while later.

Then I was told that apparently my ban was not only that but a combination of different factors such as me being toxic and "ignoring warnings" so to get the story straight I dm'ed cloud to which he enlightened me with some screenshots that supported why I was banned I guess.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.

Well in regards to the Phoenix situation, I didn't think that pinging him three times would honestly bother him as much as it seemed to. I considered him on a similar level of friendship as I do stinger and as such I legit didn't think it'd bother him, that was my honest mistake tbh and I'll agree I was wrong on that.

As for the two screenshots presented, the first is a post on the forums for Apollian's happy birthday that cloud himself found funny. Now that doesn't mean that it was "fine" by any means, however, I would have assumed if there was a problem with it he wouldn't be laughing with me. I even tried to be as undetailed about the actual sexual events as it was a joke and I took into consideration that people wouldn't want to read nasty shit.

As for the second screenshot, I'll agree that it's not the best representation of me, however, after knowing me for so long I would assume cloud would know that entire Yumii section was me joking around, to be honest. Before you go "Kite that's your problem you're always joking around, while I do admit that I do tend to joke around a bit much, after being warned about it in the past, I tend to reserve my serious joking around to my "friends" that I know won't mind. I don't see how "I bet Hitler was ur bf" was that bad the "rubs nipples" was a jab at cc because some guy right before did something lewd and she was scolding him so I thought it was funny. While I also don't see that as that bad, I might be wrong?

Now before I go off track, warnings have worked with me in the past. It's not like I'm on every day breaking rules non-stop, as I've been inactive/ quiet on the server. In relations to warnings I've received in the past when I received mod I was told to stop trolling, I stopped (reduced my trolling heavily) the latest incident relating to me was the nickname thing, Haven't changed my nickname since. For a person who has done, I won't even say a lot but some things for this community I feel like it wouldn't have been hard for someone ( especially since cloud claims that other mods were complaining about what I was typing) to come to me and say, "Kite, bro you been typing some super inappropriate stuff it'd be cool if you like eased up." Had I gotten that warning and ignored it I would have been fine with the ban but no it seemed like I got banned for little to no reason. Not only that but I was banned on the forums as well? That seems a bit excessive in my opinion but I do want to come back, meet new people and play games as I'll be getting some equipment soon and I still do like SmG.

Oh, if you're going to say "Kite you've been staff before you should know the rules aside from the "faggot" and I guess the "rubs nipples comment" you can argue what I said was not nsfw and the rules say safe for work.
30 Jul 2018, 10:57 PM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018
RE: Ban Appeal

Please be patient while staff discuss.
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
01 Aug 2018, 10:55 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Ban Appeal

Just fyi, pinging me a few times as a joke is usually not ok. And it's not the first time you've done that. It can be annoying.

Your behaviour has also always been questionable. This is not the first time your behaviour has been discussed among leadership. For the most part, we assumed you knew the rules based on your previous experiences as both a mod and support.

You have also constantly said that you don't believe you will be banned which makes us think that you haven't fully understood the severity of your actions. For now, we've decided to keep you banned for 3 weeks.
You will be unbanned after that, this time please make sure you have read and fully understood the rules.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
01 Aug 2018, 11:06 PM
Find