Offline SmG ZzigZag

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Blank Orbit#2898
Discord MasterDiscord WarriorBronze Medal
Call of duty needs a break ...

They release a new game every year and each year  they split their  fanbases , their 3 year development cycle and having 3 studios working and releasing different types of cod appealing to different people just splits the playerbase a lot and the devs end up losing direction

They need to take a hiatus and have all 3 studios working together to find ways to revive the franchise , and until then , update their  recent cods with patches , maps , security updates and special events 
As well as patch the old cods
30 Jul 2018, 11:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline Winter

Graphics Designer
6 Years of Service
Threads: 87
Discord: AussieInside
DonatorEmerald DonatorSupporterGavel of TrinityHand-held/Mobile GamerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangGrand DonatorCoolThe BombThanks From Cloud
Legendary
RE: Call of duty needs a break ...

TBH, COD should shut down for at least 5 years, I mean there games are getting worse. People are now switching from COD to Battlefield, which is awesome, but, COD have gone from modern warfare, which where great games to shitty BO3 AW And B04, played the beta
30 Jul 2018, 11:14 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Watts

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Discord: CJ (Watts)#0497
RE: Call of duty needs a break ...

(30 Jul 2018, 11:14 PM)Winter Wrote: TBH, COD should shut down for at least 5 years, I mean there games are getting worse. People are now switching from COD to Battlefield, which is awesome, but, COD have gone from modern warfare, which where great games to shitty BO3 AW And B04, played the beta

It's not very accurate to rate a game off of a beta though since it's not entirely complete. I see high potential in this year of CoD with Black Ops 4. I don't think it's going to be a failure, I just think they should've made it mostly new instead of recycled. I personally think Call of Duty was good up until Advanced Warfare was released.
Regards,
Watts

Twitter: @MLG_Watts

Shiba for life <3
[Image: shiba-inu-640.jpg]
09 Aug 2018, 11:56 PM
Website Find Reply