Offline Axotics

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Axotics-
Thanks From Cloud
Unban (Real Application)

1. Confirm you have read our Community Rules.
2. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on.
3. Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
4. State any other names you may have used separately.
5. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
6. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
7. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.

ive read the community rules.

SmG Gaming Community Discord.

Axotics#9045

4. only name

6:30PM BST

toxicity

i had just woke up and i was in a bad mood, i was also getting alot of hate on the server for no reason. there was no reports on me as i can see. Also ive been in another server for most of the day and i go to hop over to smg to chat to some people and i dont see the server so i got my friend as known as Saraahx on discord to try and find out and she told me she was banned too so i dont understand our ban reason. She doesnt care about joining back thats why she isnt doing a ban appeal. 

But truly i dont understand the reason of my ban, i wasnt being toxic but sarah told me thats what the mods said when she tried to find out, so im really confused. i know ive had a past with breaking rules and stuff but i wasnt warning to stop or anything and when i was banned i wasnt even on the server so many people must have just told the mods aload of stuff that didnt happen as they thought i was offline.

Sorry this is my real unban application my other one was just me being mad.

Im sorry for any actions i had taken, i know i was on the last warning but i dont see why i was banned when i wasnt on the server for most of my day.

-Axotics
17 Aug 2018, 10:59 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Unban (Real Application)

There is a VERY good reason our apply to join section states that you must be 15 years or older before applying. We will treat you like an adult and you will have to bear the consequences of ALL your actions. The fact that you've thrown a fit and now tried to apologise just goes to show your immaturity and the reason the rule was placed there in the first place.

As for your ban, in all honestly you're probably one of the the MOST toxic members we've seen in months. Stinger has talked to you MULTIPLE times and 3 members have complained about you privately to staff, all with sufficient proof. In all honestly, I'm surprised you weren't banned earlier. Clearly if you think, 3 reports about you and an ADMINISTRATOR talking to you isn't enough to show how poor your behaviour is, then you clearly have no understanding whatsoever on the word 'toxicity'.

I'll just quickly cover your mention of the staff app in the last thread that wasn't addressed. Yes, you called your MEMBERSHIP application a staff app, but it was posted in the application section for members. As such, it was treated as a membership application. Staff applications are in a separate section under a different thread. If you'd really wanted to be staff, you would have located and posted on that thread.

Now to conclude, no you will not be unbanned. Your behaviour and 'rage thread' was obvious enough to both staff and members alike that you are quite a toxic person and have no self control over your own emotions. So I agree with Conflict's statement to unban you in 2 months which should provide you with ample time to reflect and reconsider your actions. We aren't going to leave you with no chance of reintegration however. You are free to post and integrate into the forums side of SmG. This will allow us to judge your behaviour and acknowledge whether or not there has been improvement during that time.

Please make sure to read and fully understand the rules to prevent future incidents, in particular, banning of your forum account.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
(This post was last modified: 18 Aug 2018, 04:08 AM by Phoenix.)
18 Aug 2018, 04:08 AM
Find