Current time: 16 Apr 2024, 07:43 PM

Poll: The Dark Knight VS Infinity War
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Dark Knight
80.00%
4 80.00%
Infinity War
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Dark Knight VS Infinity War! Which do you think is better movie over all and WHY?
Offline SmG Batman

The Dark Knight Of SmG
5 Years of Service
Threads: 222
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Battoween#2223
Discord WarriorEmerald DonatorBronze MedalDonatorDiscord MasterThanks From Cloud
TwitterScout
Star  The Dark Knight VS Infinity War! Which do you think is better movie over all and WHY?

Tbh, for me this isn't even a contest.. 
Dark Knight was perfection incarnated. 
After hearing this question, something came along my mind, 
"The hardest of choices requires the toughest of will powers" and just as it finished whispering, a sadistic voice echoed throughout my entire body and asked me one question,
[Image: Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif]

Thanks to my boy @"Ramen Resangen"  for the awesome signature! 
21 Aug 2018, 06:27 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Drazzle

Apollian
Scout
5 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Discord: Drazzle#0001
FortniterDiscord WarriorCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudSmG YouTuberScout
Discord MasterGavel of TrinityOverwatchGamerTwitterHalloween
GeniusPet LoverSupporterHand-held/Mobile GamerChristmas 2018
RE: The Dark Knight VS Infinity War! Which do you think is better movie over all and WHY?

Dark Knight. Had the best joker, Heath Ledger played.. no he didnt even play the role, he LIVED the role. Had the best joker ever. No competition
[Image: Screenshot_2018_09_26_13_01_00.jpg]
21 Aug 2018, 06:28 PM
Find Reply
Away Valentina

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterHalloweenFortniter
BronyChristmas 2018
RE: The Dark Knight VS Infinity War! Which do you think is better movie over all and WHY?

Both, gosh they're both amazing movies ;(
21 Aug 2018, 06:30 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Batman

The Dark Knight Of SmG
5 Years of Service
Threads: 222
Discord: Battoween#2223
Discord WarriorEmerald DonatorBronze MedalDonatorDiscord MasterThanks From Cloud
TwitterScout

(21 Aug 2018, 06:28 PM)Drazzle Wrote: Dark Knight. Had the best joker, Heath Ledger played.. no he didnt even play the role, he LIVED the role. Had the best joker ever. No competition

^ Spoke exactly what was in my mind.
[Image: Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif]

Thanks to my boy @"Ramen Resangen"  for the awesome signature! 
21 Aug 2018, 06:33 PM
Find Reply
Offline EddieFromTheFuture

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Discord: EddieFromTheFuture#1499

Wall of text inbound. TL;DR Dark Knight > Avengers

Dark Knight is a far superior film than Avengers: Infinity War. For all the entertainment value that AIW gives, it doesn't hold a candle to The Dark Knight. AIW is a by the books marvel movie. There's a Big Bad, theres some fighting within the team, the team unites there are some funny jokes that show the humanity of our main characters, a few big block buster spectacles and some cool details in the fights(for example Black Panther jumping the equivalent length of an olympic swimming pool towards the end). The only thing that sets it apart from the same movie we've seen 20 times already is the ending, which I won't go into detail due to possible spoilers.

The Dark Knight on the other hand is one of the best movies of the 21st century and by far the best 'superhero' movie I've ever seen. Through the dynamic of Batman and the Joker the film examines society and real human issues like apathy, trust, love and fear. The whole Harvey Dent arc deals with the issue of bad things happening to good people, and encourages you to rise up beyond your disabilities and obstacles, unlike Harvey does. Heath Ledger's performance is obviously legendary as well. Even if you were to take the movie at face value, the action scenes are grounded in reality and look damn good too. There are so many legendary scenes in this movie: Batman on the motercycle playing chicken w/joker, the boats with the bombs, Joker interrogation scene, the whole Hospital thing and let's not forget the amazing opening scene! All in all this movie is phenomenal and even though its dark in the end it leaves you with a sense of pride and confidence in the human race.
[Image: GAVfQ97.png]
21 Aug 2018, 06:46 PM
Find Reply