Current time: 20 Apr 2024, 09:42 AM

Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho is a good Anime ?
Offline SmG Novaztell

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Novaztell #5120
Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho is a good Anime ?

Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation (Japanese: ムヒョとロージーの魔法律相談事務所 Hepburn: Muhyo to Rōjī no Mahōritsu Sōdan Jimusho), also known as simply Muhyo & Roji, is a manga series by Yoshiyuki Nishi.

The series premiered in Japan in Weekly Shōnen Jump in December 2004, and ran until its conclusion in March 2008. It follows a young genius Magical Law Executor, Toru Muhyo and his assistant, Jiro Kusano as they track and find ghosts, then send the spirits to heaven or hell depending on the account of their lives in his magical law book.

The individual chapters of the series were collected and published in 18 tankōbon volumes by Shueisha.
The series is licensed for an English language release in North America by Viz Media, which released the first volume of the series in October 2007 under its "Shonen Jump" manga line.

An anime television series adaptation by Studio Deen has been announced and will premiere August 3, 2018 on SKY PerfecTV! and Animax

[Image: 220px-Muhyo%2C_Volume_1.jpg]

When I read the manga, I am very interested because today there are few manga supernatural mystery that have a good theme to develop but I have not seen the animated series that you say would be good to see it or I only remain with the manga?

Homra Homra Homra Homra Homra
[Image: tumblr_pfe43m98zU1wxu241o1_500.gif]
02 Sep 2018, 06:35 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Rooma

The Vacuum
Administrators
5 Years of Service
Threads: 158
Likes Given: 5
Discord: Rooma#9984
ScoutValentines Day RubyDiscord MasterCoolA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperSpeaker of the HouseThe BombCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019DiamondValorant TournamentBoost Gang
RE: Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho is a good Anime ?

havent watched it to be honest
[Image: 4lwLnj4.gif]
02 Sep 2018, 06:36 PM
Find Reply